•twelve•

SUNKISSED

sᴜɴᴋɪssᴇᴅ

ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀʏɪᴀx black fem! reader

ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀʏɪᴀ
x black fem! reader

•••

third person pov

it was now thursday afternoon. school had already concluded, and y/n was trying to catch up to her friends once again. the whole day, all of the first years were staring at her and whispering. she had to keep going back into the bathrooms to see if anything was on her, just to find nothing. and when she sat down with her friends at lunch and tried to start a conversation, everything was awkward and quiet.

"y'all," y/n called out, causing momo, jirou, and mina to turn around. "is uraraka coming?"

"she already left," mina said neutrally.

"oh," she mumbled. "so, um, we goin' shopping for kimonos for the dance tommorow?"

the three girls looked uneasily at each other until jirou spoke up. "we, um, already went shopping yesterday after school."

"...oh," she mumbled once more, quite hurt. "so y'all just didn't want to invite me or—"

"we forgot," momo said suddenly. "right, we, um, forgot..."

the four girls awkwardly and uncomfortably stood there, not muttering a word. "uh," mina spoke. "i've got to get home, my mom wants me to do...something." she started to walk away and momo and jirou followed.

y/n scoffed. "so much for non-fake friends. y'all are no better than my old fake friends in america."

jirou stopped in her tracks, turned and glared at y/n. "we're the ones who're fake? listen, y/n, we've been friends with uraraka way longer than we've been friends with you. you know what you did." she turned back around and followed her two other friends, leaving y/n stunned and confused.

"i don't get it," y/n muttered. "what did i do?"

"oi, idiot," bakugou called, walking up to her. "where's uraraka?"

"home," she spoke bitterly. "did you ask her yet?"

"no," he grunted, shoving his hands into his pockets. "'cause she's been avoiding me. when the hell am i supposed to ask her?!"

y/n sighed and rubbed her temple. "i don't know, bakugou. but you should probably try to do it tomorrow during school, or else it'll be too late." she removed her hand from her face and looked up at him. "um, did you already go shopping for kimonos yet?"