•six•

—YOU heard your alarm and woke up

—YOU heard your alarm and woke up. you turned it off and stretched. you decided you wanted to look cute today. you put on some black shorts and an oversized purple shirt. you slipped on some air force 1s with some white socks and let your hair stay out in an afro.

you then groaned, being reminded that you would have to face bakugou. literally, how could you forget to meet him?

you waved your mom goodbye and walked to school. you put in your airpods and played damage by h.e.r. (or anything y'all want). you arrived in aizawa sensei's classroom and sat in your seat. mina and jirou came up to you.

"period, you look good," mina complemented.

"thanks mina, i actually made an effort today," you grinned.

"couldn't be me," jirou said. "i just throw on a random sweater and sweatpants."

"and you still look good with them," you said with a smirk as she blushed and looked the other way. you then saw bakugou come in the class. he sat down in his assigned seat next to you and scrolled through his phone. he had completely ignored you.

"bakugou," you whispered. "listen, i'm sorry-"

"ayo, y/n, do me a favor and shut up, got it?" he spat and glanced in your direction before looking right back. you could feel jirou and mina's presence tense up and you sighed, slumping in your seat.

"all right, everyone sit down," aizawa sensei, said coming in the room. "today we're gonna be talking about your midterm coming up soon."

"you're gonna have to explain at lunch," mina whispered in your ear and sat in her seat.

after class, you were at your lockers before yamada sensei's class. jirou and mina were talking to each other while you looked around at the crowd of students in the hallway. uraraka came later with a starbucks drink in her hand.

"sorry i wasn't in class, guys," she rushed over. "i had a doctors appointment." uraraka craned her head and looked at you. "you good?"

"yeah, just looking for..." your eyes glanced over and finally landed on a certain blonde. "bakugou!" he turned his head towards you but looked back and continued walking. you huffed and began to follow him.

"where are you going?" jirou and uraraka asked.

"hol' up a second," you said and ran after him. you later found him filling up his water bottle at a fountain. you caught up to him and paused to catch your breath.