•five•

—YOU got back home, greeted your mom, and headed to your room

—YOU got back home, greeted your mom, and headed to your room. you unhooked your bra, put on a black tank top with black shorts, and jumped on
your bed. you then took out your phone and saw deku text you.

deku🥦✨
well we didn't really get shit done|

you
|lmao yea
but it was fun i got to sleep on your shoulder so it's a |win win for me 🤪

deku🥦✨
i didn't know my shoulder was that special 🤔|
seems like simp behavior to me 🙈|

you
|bitch—
|😠

deku🥦✨
😂|

you
|oh no baby no
|we gon have to get rid of that cursed emoji

deku🥦✨
but how will u know if im laughing ☹️|

you
|whew chile
|we gon have to have some tiktok lessons
|just promise me u wont use that again
|do i make myself clear?

deku🥦✨
yes ma'am 😓|

you grinned and plugged your phone in its charger. you covered myself in your blanket and fell asleep. the next day at school, you walked into your math class and sat in your seat.

bakugou, who was in the seat next to yours, leaned over to you. "so, is there a reason you ran away from me on friday?"

you looked at him, not knowing what to say. "um, yes? no? i think?" you sighed and rested your head on your fist. "i don't know."

your teacher, aizawa, later came in the classroom. "alright, you waste of space. let's get this lesson over with."

class was over and it was time for ela. you, mina, jirou, and uraraka met up at your lockers.

"so," mina smirked. "i heard you were at midoryia's this weekend~"

"mhm," you smiled. "we only did our project though."

"you sure that's it?" uraraka asked. "feels like you have something else to say."

"well," you bit your lip and pulled out your binder. "i did sleep on him-"

mina let out the biggest squeal and jirou winced and covered her ears. "my goodness, mina. we're in school!"