•four•

—"AND that's when i told him that i ate all of his three bags of chicken nuggets!" deku and the rest of the boys and laughed at kaminari's stupid story

—"AND that's when i told him that i ate all of his three bags of chicken nuggets!" deku and the rest of the boys and laughed at kaminari's stupid story. as deku laughed, he looked over at the girl's table and saw y/n looking at him. he smiled and waved at her, but she quickly turned away. he frowned.

kirishima seemed to notice his frown. "hey, midobro, you alright?"

he looked at him. "yeah, it's just, i've been meaning to ask y/n for her number."

"oh, my, is midoryia crushing on y/n~?" sero teased.

"please, the nerd can't even walk up to her," bakugou grumbled.

"kacchan! of course i could!" deku argued. "i just don't know to approach her."

"i have an idea," kaminari suggested.

"uh oh," todoroki said. "that's not good."

"oh shut it! this one is a good one! midoryia, how about you write your number on a piece of paper and give it to y/n. when she asks what it's for, you tell her it's so you can communicate for the project since you two are partners."

he thought about it. "that's actually not a bad a idea. thanks kaminari-kun!"

"yeah, for once," kirishima and sero snickered.

"hey!"

all bakugou said was "tch" and continued to stab at his food.

after school, deku and the boys were outside and they urged him to go and give y/n his number.

"go on, midoryia!" kaminari tried to push him.

"you'll be fine," todoroki said plainly.

"no, i won't, todoroki-kun!" he said. "i might mess up, then she'll think that i'm a weirdo, and then she won't wanna do the project with me anymore-"

"just go!" bakugou shoved him and he then found himself running towards her.

"y/n!" deku called to her. she and her friends stopped and turned around to see him.

once he reached her, he stopped and put his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. he handed her the paper with his number on it.

"what's this?" she asked.

he looked at her and tried to smile, but it turned into a lopsided smirk. "my number."