•seven•

—YOU got ready for school and met up with your friends once you got there

—YOU got ready for school and met up with your friends once you got there. the day went by normally, the same thing happening as the other days. except, the time of the month was here, and your cramps were unbearable. your mother still made her go because "it wasn't a big deal" and that "you could handle it". also, you found everything funny. you watched a video of a slice of bread falling over and you snorted while the class stared at you, as if you were drunk.

you were now in mr. yamada's class working on your projects. at least, not you and deku, y'all just watched tiktoks. bakugou sat in his seat, debating with himself if he should go up to you or not.

uraraka looked up at him confused. "bakugou? you okay? you're kind of zoning out."

bakugou looked at her and shook his head. "nothing, round face. just drop it."

uraraka chuckled a little and looked down at her table. "still using that nickname, huh?"

"yeah," he mumbled, remembering the nickname he made up for her in the first grade.

"i remember," she said. "when 6 year old you came up to me and was like 'you've got a pretty round face'!"

the two of laughed a little at the stupid little memory. "oi, don't blame me. your face is still pretty round."

"well, your face was round, too!" she said crossing her arms playfully. "i miss being younger. there was no drama, besides if someone stole your favorite pencil."

bakugou nodded and stared off. he then grunted and stood up.

"w-where are you going?" uraraka asked him as he made his way to the other side of the room.

"nowhere important," he hummed and he walked over to your desk. he rolled his eyes at the sight of you and deku giggling at your phones. "oi, y/n."

the two looked up at him and you grinned. "heyyyy, how you doin'?"

deku smiled at bakugou and gave him a small wave. "hi, kacchan!"

"shut up, deku," he snarled and glared down at him. deku's smile faltered and he slowly slouched down in his seat. bakugou then looked back at you. "you, sit with me at lunch."

you blinked. "um, but i-"

"that wasn't a question," he said, craning his neck. "it's an order."

you squinted your eyes at him, trying to comprehend what he just said to you. "now, who do you think you are, talking to me like that?" you closed your eyes and leaned against your chair. "sorry. but i'm not sitting with you. your girlfriend is over there, and as you can already tell, ion like her."