•thirteen•

SUNKISSED

sᴜɴᴋɪssᴇᴅ

ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀʏɪᴀx black fem! reader

ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀʏɪᴀ
x black fem! reader

•••

third person pov

it was finally friday, and everyone is getting excited and ready for the school dance that would be occurring that night. y/n has been trying to explain to uraraka and her friends that bakugou never asked her to go in the first place. but they've been just avoiding her in class, in the hallways, and didn't sit with her at lunch.

it was the end of the day and she catched up to them once again. "guys, why aren't y'all listening?" y/n asked, frustrated. "i've been tryna tell y'all—"

"y/n!" mina yelled all of a sudden, making all of them jump. "sorry. but, we get it if you wanna date bakugou. he's good looking, i guess."

y/n groaned. "i don't want to date him. if y'all were actually listening to me and—"

"y/n, we should probably get going," momo said quietly. "we have to get ready for it and stuff..."

"maybe you can go with bakugou, again," jirou said, turning around with the other two.

y/n watched sadly as her friends walked away and sighed in defeat. "well, there goes our friendship. i don't think i wanna go to the dance anymore—"

"oi, what are you on about?" bakugou said, walking towards her from behind.

y/n turned around. "bakugou, i'm not in the mood. plus, you couldn't even ask uraraka because she kept ignoring you. aren't you mad?"

"well, we already bought the damn tickets," he said, shoving his hands into his pockets. "we're going together. it's not like we're going as a couple or anything."

"but, that's what they gonna think," y/n argued.

"why do you care so much about what other people think? we're gonna go, we're gonna have fun, and we're gonna show those stupid extras that we don't need them, understand?"

y/n rolled her eyes. "fine."

"so, what do you idiots usually do before the dance?"

"well, we all go to one house to get ready together."

"yeah, no. i'll get ready at my own house," he said, patting her on the shoulder and walking past her.