Chapter 21

I can't believe I did it. I am free of Isaac and no longer going to get hurt by him. Not only was he cheating on me ,but that girl in the room was surprised. She basically choked him until he nearly couldn't breath. I also found out that she was in my biology class. What we did was play the game of truth or dare and we waited until it was my turn so I could catch him in his lies. I asked him why  he was cheating and he said 'dared to ask me out.'

Much to our luck harry was next and he asked Isaac why would he do such a dare? He answered with ' she was a bitch' a few turns later it was zayn's turn and Isaac finally chose dare. His dare was to stand up in the middle of the circle,but he didn't stay up for long due to Zayn, punching him right in his jaw,after that we decided to leave.
---------
"Are we still going bowling?" Harry huffs.

" I swear Harry. You will be the death of me." I groan.

"Yea, Harry you sound like a baby." Zayn teases.

He decided to come with us after what happened. We were all planning on going back to my place ,but I remembered we told them we were going bowling and it hasn't even been an hour.

"Shut up. So where are we going." He kicks the back of Zayn's seat and I pull the car over so fast.

"Harry I swear if you scratch my fucking, custom made leather seat I will slit your throat with a Popsicle stick." I turn and glare at him.

"Sorry." He puts his hands up in defense.

Zayn lets out a chuckle, earning a slap on the back of his head.

"Ouch what was that for?" He says rubbing it.

"You are only making things worst by teasing him." I point a finger at him while scolding both of them.

"Now grow up and pick somewhere to go." I huff as I sit back in my seat and wait for an answer.

"Wanna go to my place. I can order pizza and we can watch a scary movie." Zayn shrugs.

We all agree. It's something to do. We soon get to his house and to my surprise it's nice.

"I'm guessing your favorite color is black?" I question as I look at the black painted walls.

"You could say I like other colors too,but black is the wavelengths of visible light reflected from an object, with the remainder being absorbed, a black object has no 'color', technically. An object we call 'white' reflects all wavelengths of visible light and therefore could be considered all-colored, which means all my favorite colors are mixed into one."

I look at him in shock. Why is he so smart when it comes to art?

"Okay. Let's stop talking art and smart shit. What movie are we watching?" Harry plops down in the lounge chair.

"The remotes on the side table. Order a movie off Netflix or something while I go order the pizza and take a quick shower." Zayn says on his way out of his lounge.

I sit down on the nice and comfortable couch and wait for Harry to pick a movie. He picks out a movie with a very scary looking case,' The Exorcist'. I have never watched it, but I have heard of it. Two minutes or so later Zayn walks back in the room with slightly damp hair, long black gym shorts, and a black v-neck. I can see his sleeve of tattoos and the wings with lips in the middle that peek out the 'v'.

"Are you done yet." He says bringing me out of my thoughts.

"What are you talking about?" I play stupid.

I feel my cheeks heat a little in embarrassment.

"Mhmm." He smirks.

He plops down beside me and rests his left arm on the top of the couch behind me.