Chapter 2

I don't hate Liam's girlfriend...well I do but she is annoying and that doesn't go good with me because he's my best friend and I don't really need her crap today. Actually I don't need it any day for the fact of the matter.

"Hey Katherine" she says and I give her a fake smile and walk on the opposite side of Liam and he whispers in my ear.

"Be nice I know what your thinking." He always knows what I'm thinking especially when Ally is around.

As we come to Ally's class she looks at me with a smile on her lips so I know what's coming next and I clench my teeth.

"See ya babe" Liam says as we begin to turn around. She grabs him by the front of his red and blue plaid button up shirt and begins to kiss him.

It takes him a moment to realize what's going on and then he starts to kiss her back making me want to rip my hair out ,but instead I just stand there and wait a few seconds before saying anything.

"Okay love birds time for class" I sarcastically say and Liam stops kissing her making me giggle quietly as he looks embarrassed.

"Can we go now Liam we don't need anymore distractions." I say getting his attention once again and he looks annoyed but I don't care he'll get over it.

"See you after school Ally" he says and we finally start walking to class and I turn to look back at Ally again and flip her off but all she does is smile and walk in her class.

"Whats wrong with you Katherine?" Liam says with confusion in his voice.

"What's wrong with you ,kissing her in front of me when you know I don't like her. I almost puked standing there watching you guys." I say  childishly to him.

"Well I'm sorry that I have a girlfriend that you are jealous of ." he says back knowing it will make me angry.

" Me! jealous, please why would I be jealous?"

"I don't know why are you Kat? You're my best friend. You made it really clear that I'm not your...never mind." He cuts himself off making me stay quiet.

I know what he was going to say,he was going to say (you made it clear that I was not your 'type' ) and yes I did tell him that.

I do have a small crush on him. I always have, but I have always pushed it out of my mind because I don't want mess up what we have going for us and when he told me he liked me awhile ago I freaked out and said he wasn't my type but that's a lie. That was a REALLY BIG LIE.

"Kat did you hear me!" He says loud this time.

"This isn't the time or place Liam. I gotta go" I say walking towards our classroom feeling embarrassed when I realize he is behind me because we have the same class.

"Fine where is the right place?"

"Liam please just be quiet we can talk later" I groan,avoiding his question.

"No,why not now?" He says grabbing my arm gently.This boy really knows how to yank my chain.

"later when we can really talk without attracting a crowd ,let's just go to class Liam, we're already late enough" I move my arm away from his reach.

"Fine, but wait for me in the parking lot. You're not avoiding this conversation." he says and I roll my eyes but nod in agreement.

As we walk to class we stay silent sneaking peeks at each other every few seconds but our eyes never meet. Mr. Songster the literature teacher stops giving notes and begins what I hope isn't too stern of a lecture as always.

"You two are thirty minutes late and have no idea what this weeks assignment is. Now take a seat."

Well actually we are ahead in work because it was Liam's not so dumb idea anymore to do all of our class work prior to each week but now I have to sit by him with nothing to do which is going to be awkward. But I make it easier by taking out my phone and plugging my headphones in and I listen to music for the rest of class.