Chapter 10

Authors note...
Okay... Well I hope you have like my story so far and if you are confused about anything or just want to ask me something don't be afraid to ask I'm all ears ( metaphorically speaking. ) Oh and I would love to know how you guys think the story will end.

( here's a few ideas to get your mind moving)
- will Kat tell Liam how she feels?
- will Isaac get in the way?
- will Liam give up on Kat and go back to Ally?
- will Ally find someone else?

Those are somethings to think about and I would love to know your predictions. Also i would like to thank you for giving my book a chance and don't be afraid to call me out on my really bad errors because I rather you tell so I can fix them, rather than them confuse you while reading. Oh and one more thing, if you have a book your writing I would love to read it.

THANK YOU.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Woah... What... Why are you just telling me this. I never thought about that. Well actually I think Liam tried to tell me he liked you that same day, when he came over , but like always I was stuffing my face with the left over pizza that he brought over to my house." He rambled on ,my mouth literally dropping to the floor.

" Wait... He tried to tell you after he promised me to never bring it up?" What the actual fuck....Liam was such a retard back then and he obviously didn't understand stand what a promise was, but I can't be mad because it was so long ago...

" I think he just wanted some guy advise." Niall shrugs his shoulders. I'm surprised he took the confession the way he did I thought he would actually flip on my ass and never talk to me again ,what a change in thought this is.

" No he needed boy talk." I roll my eyes trying not to hint him at my thoughts.

" Wait a minute?" Niall raises a brow and a finger. " So, you like Liam." He grins .

I decide to chuck a pillow at him. " shut the fuck up Niall." I say taking another pillow and throwing my face into it to hide my blushing.

" Aww...Liam and Kat, sittin in a tree k..." He starts to sing as I chuck another pillow at him.

"Dude, shut the fuck up or I'll tell Sam about that time you tried to stick three carrots up your nose and had to go to the emergency room." I take a chance at blackmailing him so he will grow some actual fucking balls.

" Oh, fuck!" I yell at the realization that Niall would go gossip to Sam.

"What?" Niall flinches a little at my out burst.

" You can't tell Sam anything okay." I give him a stern look that meant 'tell Sam and I will cut your balls of and tape them to your fucking forehead'

I know... I know, I sound like a total psycho, bipolar, bitch, that has a stick up her ass ,but it runs in the family. We are all crazy fucks.

" Why?... I tell her everything, you know that." He raises one brow.

" Fuck Niall. You can keep one motherfucking little ass secret!" I shout at him.

" damn Kat I was kidding. I would never tell one of your secrets to anyone without your consent." He tries to lighten up my mood and it works.

" Fuck. I'm sorry Niall. I...I just don't want anyone telling Liam I told them." I say forgetting he doesn't know about me and Ally's talk earlier.

" Who else knows?"

Great.

" Umm.... Just Ally." I grin at him.

" You actually talked to her? I thought you hated her?" He questions wide eyed.

" Well, I am actually friends with Ally and I trust her. Oh and I invited her to go to Carters party tonight with Isaac and I, so yeah I don't hate her at all it was a misunderstanding." I fiddle with my fingers as Niall's jaw comes undone, giving flies a chance to enter but there isn't one in sight at this specific moment.