epilogue

Desmond's P.O.V.

" Harry,where are the rings?" I look to my son who us playing on his phone.

"Right here,in the same place they were when you asked two minutes ago." He groans and holds up the box in which contains the precious wedding bands.

" dad, take a seat please." Harry groans.

I nod and sit in the lounge chair beside him. I relax and take a few breaths. As I close my eyes I here some rustling beside me that sounds like a bag and then I here gulps. I open my eyes to see harry with a bottle of whiskey.

" Harry Edward Styles! Give that botlle to me right now!" I look at him shocked. How dare he not share. I'm the nervous one right now.

I snatch it from him and take a few gulps before the bottle is snatched from my grip. I look up to see my beautiful ,almost daughter in law, grinning at me.

"You look even more nervous than my mom." She laughs.

A few seconds later liam, also known as one of my best men, joins us and hugs Katherine from behind. They look so happy together and I hope they plan to stay that way for awhile.

"Do I look that bad." I shuffle over to the big mirror in the hall and start fixing my hait.

"No, you look fine. Just nervous is all." Liam smiles and pats me on the back.

" yeah dad, you just look scared out of your mind." Harry says from his seat.

Katherine swats him in the back if his head ruffly and I laugh,shaking my head.

" that's why I picked liam to be my first best man. He actually helps. " I look towards my rebellious son.

" no, you picked him because Kat begged you so she could walk the isle with him. You picked niall as one because he threatened to eat the cake by himself, James because he is your brother, Zayn because I asked, and me because I'm your son." He counters.

I roll my eyes and look back to the mirror. My hair looks nice with the faded grey on the sides, my eyes are shining green,and my tux is nice and snug.

"Oh,I came to tell you that my mom,said she loves you and hopes you're calmer than her,but from what I can see you are not."

I turn to Katherine and smile.

"Oh,I also wanted to make sure Harry wasn't being an arse." She laughed.

"I can hear you." Harry groans.

Me and Liam laugh as the two continue to banter back and forth. The two of them seem very happy and I missed Harry so much. I can't believe it took three years for us to manage our wedding. Harry now has a lovely girlfriend named Charlie that I think is a keeper. They have been dating for about three months and to my surprise he says he plans to marry her.

"Okay. Me and Liam are going to head back over to my mom. Any words to her?"

I look down at my watch and see we only have an hour until the wedding.

"Tell Fiona she's beautiful and I will see her in an hour." I smile at the thought of seeing her come down the isle.

"Will do."

Fiona's P.O.V. (Kat's mom)

I am way too nervous about this wedding. It's my second one and I hope it will be my last. What if Desmond changes his mind. What if I'm not good enough.

"Mom, have you been pacing this whole time?" I turned to see Katherine looking at me with a worried expression.

I don't answer and she takes that as a yes.

"Mom,sit down please. Des. Said he can't wait to see you in an hour if that helps." She smiles.

I jump up quickly in shock.

"An Hour!" I still haven't gotten into my dress. My hair and makeup is the only thing done.

"Actually, thirty minutes so lets get you dressed."

I nodded in agreement and we head towards the dressing room...

------
"Attention everyone." Harry cleared his throat. " I would like to start the toast. Most of my life I was what you called a troubled child. My mother died of lung cancer when I was thirteen and after that I hated the world. I wondered how it could take away such a loving mother and to my father,wife. I never really hung in the right crowd and I didn't care about school ,but after awhile my father met Fiona and I was upset for a couple weeks until one day Fiona forced my to go grocery shopping with her and I got to know her. I also realized that she wasn't replacing my mom. She was helping carry out my mom's deed to life. I'm glad my father met Fiona and I'm happy to have Katherine as a little pest. So please raise your your glasses with me to toast to Mrs. And Mr. Styles." My eyes filled with tears that were ready to spill as I looked at the wonderful young man that I am lucky to call my son-in-law.

As we finish the toast, Harry walks down the stage to where Katherine and Liam are standing and sticks his tongue out at her before they laugh and hug. They have become great friends over the years and I'm glad to see them smiling instead of bickering.

Liam guides Katherine up the steps. Once to the microphone, the y smile and Liam decides to speak first.

" Hello everyone. As my part of the speech I am going to thank Mrs.Styles for always treating me as her son and thank Mr.Styles for making her happy. Now that I have said the small part that Katherine let me say, she will finish. " Katherine sticks her toungue out at Liam before taking the mic. From his hands.

"Okay,well I already have told you both, separately how I feel and we had our heart to heart talks so this is not a speech,but me and Liam have some news that is also your gift for tonight. Please look under your seats."

I give my daughter a questioning look, but she just smiles and waits for us. I reach under my seat and find a small box. When I sit back up Desmond Has a bigger box. I look back up to Katherine and Liam for further instructions.

" okay now open up the small box." Katherine instructs.

I open it to find a small key.

" now use that to open up the bigger one." Liam instructs.

I nod and put the key in the small lock and twist the key. The lock makes a 'click' noise and I take a breath before Desmond and I open it all the way. It plays a slow Soothing toon. Inside the box is a rolled up piece of paper. I take it in my hands and unroll it slowly. I begin to tear up again at the written words on it:
'Welcome Carter Lucille Payne, to the family Grandma and Grandpa Styles.
(Oct. 2015)'

I look from Desmond who has a wide grin, to my Daughter and Liam who are smiling back at us. A tear finally slips out my left eye and Help but think to myself.....

I'm never letting go.... Ever.

Okay so now its officially over. I enjoyed writing this book and I hope you enjoyed reading. There will not be a sequal to it,but please tell me how you liked reading it. Also please read my other story that I'm writing . it should be a lot better than this one.....

PEACE OUT RAINBOW TROUT!!!!!