Chapter 4

As soon as I walk outside Liam honks his car horn. He has a dark blue 2008 Honda Accord which I don't really like the car but he seems to adore it. As I walk up to his car I see Ally in the back seat pouting and as much as I would like to just jump in the car to make her even angrier than what she is I can't just leave my car.

"Take Ally home and meet me at my house okay ?" I ask/tell him and he nods so Ally jumps into the front seat with her pretty red hair that's in a perfect bun hitting the roof of the car as she climbs over with a big smile on her lips. I really hate how perfect she is .

"I will pick you up in about twenty minutes at your house so don't leave okay." Liam says and I nod and walk away.

He better really mean twenty minutes because I have to get ready for my date/not date with Isaac which I'm not so excited or sure about. As soon as I'm  home I head up stairs and jump in the shower for a few minutes to wash my hair and quickly throw on my casual black dress that reaches mid-thigh with my black and white converse . I blow dry and straighten my hair, redo my make up exactly how I had it the first time but I put on a hint of  maroon and black eye shadow which make my brownish green eyes pop out.

As soon as I finish I hear my phone go off and Find out I missed a call and voicemail from Liam and a message from Isaac. I choose to read my message from Isaac first which says

"Thank you for the second chance. Also wear nice clothes I'm taking you to a fancy restaurant, not telling you the name, it's a surprise and forget the second sentence. You look nice in everything." After I'm finished reading it I start to smile but stop and tell myself to not give in to him so quick.

I then listen to the voicemail that Liam sent me " I'm on my way be ready please."

Man I should have waited to get ready for my whatever you wanna call it with Isaac. I just hope Liam doesn't think I'm trying anything funny,that would just make me feel even more uncomfortable than what our conversation is going to be. I grab my phone and credit card off my desk in my room because I refuse to use a purse because They are just to ugly to me. I decide to wear a black leather jacket just incase it gets cold and so I can put my card and phone in the pocket of it and head downstairs right in time as I hear Liam honk his horn.

I grab my house keys off the hook by the door and lock the door on my way out without looking to see if my mom had hers. I'm also surprised that she decided to go to work even though she wanted to start packing early.

As I jump in the car Liam looks at me weird ,but quickly recovers and looks the other way.

"Seat belt ?" He says reminding me and I quickly put it on and nod.

"Where are we going ?" I ask quickly so there isn't any silence.

"My place if that's okay." He says so I nod my head in agreement. He lives alone in a big apartment building a few blocks away from my house so it doesn't take long to get there.

He parks and we get out staying quiet the whole time until we get in the elevator.

"So what made you dress up? You don't look bad or anything,I was just wondering." He rambles as if he is embarrassed that he is asking.

"Nothing I'm just going out tonight." I say hoping he doesn't ask who with.

"Oh,who with,if I may ask" he says and I look down at my feet before answering.

Dang so close.

"Isaac is taking me to a restaurant."

"Oh" he says also looking down but he can't be mad that I'm going to dinner with Isaac he has a girlfriend.

When we reach his apartment he unlocks the door and let's me in first and I go sit on the lounge chair directly across from the couch where he decides to sit. His apartment has a dark blue carpet with all white walls and his bathroom and kitchen have black and white checkered board tiles on the floor with dark blue walls which is weird looking to me but he seems to like it.

" I would ask if you were hungry but I don't want to spoil your appetite before your date with Isaac." He says out of the mist of nothing in a rude tone.

"It's not a date Liam so don't jump to conclusions and don't be rude." I say back ,glaring at him.

"I'm not being rude. I just dislike him and you know this Kat!" He nearly yells back scaring me a little but I recover.

"What is the point of me coming here if you were going to yell at me?" I say quietly trying to hold back my anger by clenching my teeth.

" I don't want to yell at you. I want you to tell me the truth." He says as he stands up a walks over to me nearly hovering over me so I stand up and take a big breath taking in the smell of his colon which gives me the chills because it smells so good.

"The truth...about what ?" I say acting like I'm oblivious of what he is talking about.

"Why are you jealous of Ally and why didn't you tell me you were moving this week." He says grabbing my arms because he also knows just like Isaac that I will walk away.

" I'm not freaking jealous of your stupid girlfriend Liam and I accidentally forgot to tell you I was moving this week okay I would never leave without telling you goodbye and you know that!" I scream at him making him slightly tighten his grip out of anger but it doesn't hurt me.

" You're lying and you know it Kat. You know you have feelings for me just like I have for you and that's why you're  jealous. Why do you have to be so stubborn to admit your feelings for me?" He screams back at me making me tear up because he has never screamed at me like this before.

" Answer me kat!" He yells bringing me out of my thoughts and I don't know what to say so I just look down at his carpet trying not to let any tears fall but he suddenly lifts my chin up and one falls. I took a deep breath before looking up at him and I am automatically surprised.

He brings his lips to mine, pulling me closer to him. I know how wrong this is, but I give into him, feeling sparks,but as soon as I realize what I'm doing I quickly pull away and back up. I can't do this. He has a girlfriend and as much as I dislike her I can't do this.

" I need to go home Isaac is picking me up at 4:30" I say quietly looking down mostly because I'm lying .

" Tell me that you didn't feel anything when I kissed you and I will stop trying." He says quietly but I ignore his question.

"Take me home... please ." I say even quieter but not too quiet so he can hear me.

"Fine." He grabs his keys off his counter and we head for the elevator.