Chapter 5

The ride home is silent so I decide to text Isaac back so he knows I still want to go but before I'm finished texting my phone begins to ring.

"Hello?" I say quietly so Liam doesn't know I'm on The phone.

"Hey... Umm I wanted to make sure you are still going before I reconfirmed our reservations." Isaac says as if he is afraid I will say no.

" Yea, I was texting you right before you called to tell you that I still want to go."

"Oh okay well that's all I needed to know. Oh and what time did you want me to pick you up again ?" He says and I check the time and it's only 4:37pm so I think he should pick me up early since I have nothing to do.

"Well I said 6:30 but I don't really have anything to do so you can pick me up at 5:00 if you want." I need a few minutes to fix my now messed up eyeliner.

"Okay see you in a few minutes." He says and I hang up.

As Liam pulls into my driveway I see that my mom still hasn't came home but I don't mind she probably had a meeting.

"I hope your date goes well." Liam says looking down at the steering wheel.
I know he is trying to make me feel bad and it is kind of working.

" Isaac and I are probably going to get back together so why don't you just run off to make out with Ally during your free time." I say with a grim smile

"Yea I will then since you think it's a good idea maybe I will even ask her to move in with me and I'll take her out tonight just because you would love it!" He screams back and I know he doesn't mean it but it still angers me.

"Fine" I say as I get out of his car.

"Fine, don't even know why I try " he says as I shut his car door and he pulls off.

I don't know what's wrong with me I just get so mad for no reason and say stupid things. I don't get why he puts up with me, why he even likes me.

It's almost 5:00 and I still haven't fixed my makeup so I run upstairs nearly tripping over my own feet on the way up and head for my bathroom. I sat in my living room crying but they weren't sad tears they were more angry at myself tears for the way I have been acting around Liam. I wish he hadn't told me how he felt. We could be hanging out right now laughing and watching funny movies but no we're in this stupid situation.

As I keep talking to myself and touch up my makeup my phone lights up telling me I have a text.

" I'm outside when you're ready, take your time. "- Isaac

After I read it I put my phone In my jacket pocket and check my face one more time before heading downstairs. I quickly walk out of my house and lock the door and text my mom that I'm leaving and will be back later. I get to Isaac's car he gets out and walks to my side and opens the door and I thank him. His car is really nice but I like mine more. He has a mustang just like me but his is a dark purplish black color which matches what he usually wears.

" All set to go?" He says and I nod and put my seat belt on.

As we pull out my phone buzzes in my pocket tickling my side so I quickly pull it out to see its a message from Liam.

"I'm sorry about what I said can we just forget about it?"

"Yea, and I'm sorry about what I said i didn't mean any of it." I quickly respond and put my phone away.

"Is everything okay kat ?" Isaac says getting my full attention.

"Yea I was just texting someone." I say with an actual smile.

We Pull into this really fancy restaurant just like he said and I didn't even notice that Isaac was wearing a suit, an actual black suit and tie and he looked hot in it . He must really be serious about being with me. I like where this is going.

When we park Isaac quickly unlocks the doors, jumps out, and runs over to my side to open my door for me before I even get my seat belt off.

"thanks Issac." I say smiling while I get out of the car and he smiles back and holds out his arm for me and I gladly take his offer.

When we walk into the restaurant it's very bright and of course it's fancy , too fancy for what I'm wearing but I don't care because fancy isn't my thing.
When we walk up to the blonde haired lady wearing a sparkling dark blue dress at the podium. She speaks quickly and I don't understand what she is saying but Isaac somehow understands her and we walk over to a table in the corner that has his last name "Kingsley' on a piece of paper.

"Did I mention that you look beautiful Kat?" He says with a nervous smile as if he's afraid I'll be rude about it.

"Thank you Isaac you don't look bad yourself." I say and quickly look away from him because the way I said it came out like I was flirting.

I can see his smile in the corner of my eye which I love his smile with his deep dimples and how his cheeks are so red like he is blushing.

" My lady... Um I mean Kat." He says blushing at his own choice of words while he is gesturing for me to sit were he has pulled the chair out.

"Thank you."

After we sit down and look at the menus I decide on getting the chicken and steak stripped salad. It sounds good and it has a reasonable price which is good because I don't know how much money he has.

"Ready to order?" A man in black pants,button up dress shirt,and black sparkling tie that I assume is the waiter says. He has a strong southern accent but it's understandable and he looks like he is only about twenty- four but I'm not asking his age. Isaac looks at me to see if I'm ready and I nod.

"I would like the shrimp and mint leaf soup please." Isaac says showing his manners which one of his flaws is not being able to show his manners well.

"And for the lady?" The waiter says as he writes down Isaac's order.

"I would like the chicken and steak stripped salad please and thank you." I say as I smile at the waiter.

"Okay and what would you two like to drink for the night?" The waiter says looking at me but I look at Isaac so he can order them.

"Can we both have cokes for now if that's not to much to ask?" He says and I smile at him because he knows that I like coke.

" Okay I'll be back soon with your drinks first and then your food." the waiter says and walks away.

"Thanks for coming Kat I thought you were going to cancel on me so that's why I called." Isaac says in a nervous tone while he moves his lip ring around with his teeth.

"Well I said we would talk over diner didn't I?" I say a little to cocky without meaning to.

"Well yes, but you seemed a little mad before we talked earlier today and I didn't think you were in the mood to come." He says look down at his hands on the table.

"Please don't Remind me about earlier today lets just talk about why you wanted me to come here." I say clearly annoyed about earlier today.

Instead of talking we sit in silence for a while sneaking peeks at each other. I don't know why a bad boy with anger problems like Isaac can be such a chihuahua around me but a complete jerk to others when his friends are around it just confuses me so much. After ten minutes the waiter finally comes back and I'm glad because im starving and ready to get this conversation done and over with.

" Here are your cokes and here is the ladies food and I will be right back with yours sir." He says and quickly walks back to the kitchen."