Chapter 22

"Who was that?" Harry asks as I search through my contacts and start a group chat.

"It was Carter. He needs me to help him throw a emergency party for his brother Louis."

"That old sap? I thought he hated him. He's such a nerd." Harry rolls his eyes.

"He loves his brother thank you very much and he's not a nerd." I hit him in the leg.

"Don't hit me." He thumps me in the back of my head.

He's asking for a death wish.

"Harry if you ever thump me again I will shave your head while your sleeping." I glare at him.

"You started it." He shrugs.

Right as I'm about to hit him again Zayn speaks.

"Well let's get this show on the road." He claps his hands together and stands to his feet.

"Right." I also stand, Harry soon joining.

We all head towards the door,but I stop making Harry bump into me.

"Watch it." He huffs.

"Sorry. What about the pizza it sh---"

The door bell rings and when Zayn opens the door and my eyes automatically connect with the beautiful and familiar brown ones of the one and only Liam.

" Your a delivery boy now?" Harry questions as he walks past me, bumping me out of the way and grabbing the pizza from Liam's hands.

"Um.. Yeah I needed the extra money." He says ,eyes still locked on mine.

"Oh, well how much is the pizza again?" Zayn questions him and he breaks eye contact with me and looks to Zayn.

"Umm.. Yeah that will be seventeen dollars." He looks away from Zayn and back at me.

I give him a small smile. We need to talk,but I don't really know what to say. Sorry is one thing I have to say and I need to say it sooner then later. Zayn hands him the cash and starts to close the door. He can't go... Before I know it I'm walking past Zayn and out the door to Liam.

"Liam can I speak to you for a minute?" I question him with a small smile.

He nods and shyly smiles back.

"Ew I'm dying. Zayn close the door I don't want to see there little love fest." Harry says from the lounge chair he is now laying on his back and stuffing pizza crust in his mouth.

I look over to Zayn who looks a little upset.

"Yeah, whatever." He sighs and shuts the door.

I don't know why ,but I felt guilty about something and the look on Zayn's face looked displeased.

"Shit." I huff barely audible.

"So..." Liam says getting my attention.

"Oh ,right....Um...I'm really sorry about earlier Liam. I really didn't need to punch you like that." I say looking him straight in the eye.

"It's fine. I guess I sort of deserved it. I was out of place for kissing you and I hope I didn't ruin your relationship." He looks down in shame.

"I broke up with him." I huff.

"You wh--"

"I broke up with the scum bag." I shrug.

"I'm sorry Kat." He says redirecting his attention to the ground.

"Liam it had nothing to do with you." I take a step towards him.

He doesn't say a word or move,he just keeps his eyes on the ground.