Chapter 17

My vision of what Katherine looks like is Zoe Sugg 👆👆👆
-
-
-
-
Niall's P.O.V.

Today was the worst. I had a hangover that I had to go to school with. I usually don't get them because of my Irish heritage, that's my only advantage.

I was just about to order a pizza when someone starts banging on my door like a police officer.

" I'm coming." I said as I neared the door.

I looked through the peep hole and saw a crying Liam. I quickly swung the door open letting him in.

" What's wrong man." I moved towards my sofa.

" I messed up man, I really messed up." He sat down in my recliner and started tugging at the roots of his hair.

" Liam what happened." I sighed.

I guess hanging out day with Kat didn't go well.

" I-I messed up really bad Niall." He wiped his face and looked up at me.

His eyes are blood shot red so I know he messed up if he is crying.

" What did you do?" I laid down, putting my arm over my forehead.

" I-I kissed her again." I could here the regret in his voice.

"What? Why Liam. You need to slow down. She will never tell you how she feels if you keep pressuring her like that."

" I know. I just can't help it. We went to my parents house and they kept talking about her moving and I got angry because she knows I don't want her to leave ,but she is so excited about it. I thought I could persuade her to stay. I told her about our talk and how you told me she had feelings for me an---" I cut him off. He threw me under the bus.

" Dude you are going to get me killed you know that." I groaned.

" I know I'm sorry. I thought if she knew I had known her feelings towards me she would be comfortable and not afraid to admit it, but that back fired and now she won't even speak to me. I tried to text her and call but she ignored it."

" Well give her some god damn space Liam." I sat up glaring at him. " You owe me big time since you want my funeral to be next time I see her.not even Sam can protect me from Kat, did you see what she did to that college kid that was at Carter's party. He had to get stitches in his nose and she busted his lip pretty bad."

Just thinking about it made me feel sick. The guys nose was gushing blood.

" What are you talking about?" He lifted his head to look at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

" Kat beat the crap out of this college student at the party last night because he accused her and Zayn of having sex in the bathroom. It was hilarious to see little old Kat so vicious, she turned into the Incredible Hulk and she didn't even flinch. Isaac was the only one able to stop the assault." I chuckled.

"I didn't know about that." He furrowed bis eyebrows again. " I wish I could of seen it."

" Umm... It's on YouTube. Carter's friend ,Jason walked in and recorded it." I rubbed my neck still chuckling.

" I need to see it can I borrow your laptop." He stood up looking around for it.

" Yes, it's in my backpack ,by the door." I said and he immediately pulled it out and I told him to search. ' Guy gets fucked up by mini hulk' this was a sight to see.

Katherine's P.O.V.

As soon as I got home I ran to my room. I couldn't stop the tears. I am so confused. Why is Liam doing this, my head is debating with my heart and my chest feels like a bolder is sitting on it.