Chapter 26

I don't remember the ride home and I feel like I was only sleep for a few seconds before the car stops. I open my eyes and look out the window and see my house. Liam gets out and walks over to my side of the car and opens the door.

"Thank you." I smile and he nods back.

We walk up to my porch and stop by the door.

"Thanks for coming to Louis party. I thought you wouldn't want to come after how I reacted at Niall's." I look down at my feet.

"It's fine Kat. I deserved it and you don't have to thank me. I would have came even if you didn't want me there. As long as you forgive me that's all that matters. I'll stop chasing after you if you want me to because I can take a hint when I'm not wanted." He shrugs and my head shoots up to look at him.

"No." I say looking at him.

He looks up at me confused.

"Liam no j-just no stop talking." I shake my head at him.

"What did I say?" He looks up at me.

" your wrong. Liam I-I."

This is it I need to tell him I leave tomorrow night.

"Liam I--"

"Here's your keys." Harry interrupts and all my confidence is gone. All of it.

I look at Liam one more time, his eyes begging me to tell him what I was about to say ,but I'm to afraid to tell him. What if I tell him the truth and he realizes he doesn't feel the same anymore. What if he laughs in my face and leaves me in the cold and with a broken heart. What if he was just playing with me like Isaac. I can't do this I'm, im just too afraid of...

"Night Liam."

And with that I run in the house and straight to my room as tears start to spill.

I'm such a idiot and I always will be...

Liam's P.O.V.

No." She blurts

What does no mean? I look at her confused.

"Liam no j-just no stop talking." She shakes her head.

I thought I was saying what she wanted to hear? What is going on?

"What did I say?" I look up at her.

" your wrong. Liam I-I."

Wrong? About what. What is she talking about.

"Liam I--"

Come on Kat spit it out. Tell me.

"Here's your keys"

Dang you Harry. I look Kat in the eyes begging for her to finish ,but it doesn't come.

"Night Liam." Is all she says and with that she runs inside leaving me wondering what she was going to say.

"Did I interrupt something." Harry cringes and I shoot him a glare before walking away.

I get in my car and drive off. What was she going to say? What was I wrong about. She obviously doesn't possess the same feelings for me that I have for her. I'm willing to stop getting in her way of finding someone else because I love her way too much to stop her from having someone that she wants,even if it's not me. I get to a stop light and that's when all my anger comes out. I can't have the girl I want to be with.

She's leaving me forever tomorrow and there's nothing I can do about it. She doesn't want me and I was the fool. I chased after her and that drove her away. It drove away our friendship and everything that we had built up together. I took her to the soccer field in hopes she might remember how much fun we used to have together,but I messed that up too because I was too caught up in her beauty to go through with my plan.