Eleven

Eleven: The Winter Soldier

"Sam can I borrow this?" Juliet yelled throughout the house

"Borrow what?" Sam called back, coming down the hallway and finding the girl in his room

"This" she spoke, holding up a T-shirt and hoodie

"Sure, but why were you-"

"The shirt I was wearing has a huge hole in it with the time limit we're on I don't have time to go to the store, but I can make it up to you because I did but you another shirt along with a few things at the store- oh wait do I have that? No I don't, ugh it's back at the apartment it's okay though! I'll grab it and bring it by at some point don't worry- what were we, oh right and this hoodie looks comfortable and as your new bestie I will steal a clothing item honestly Tony, Steve, Natasha, Bruce, and everyone are all so used to it, but if you don't like it then I won't I was just-"

Juliet Stark was a well known for rambling on, whether she was passionate or nervous. Sam held up a hand, silencing the girl, before walking over to her and placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Juliet, you're gonna accidentally bite your tongue if you keep going on, I don't mind you borrowing clothes at all, just don't ruin my hoodie"

"Thanks Wilson"

---------------------------------------------

The plan of attack was, simple, to say the least. Sam would get Jasper to come with him and Juliet, and there he'd find Natasha and Steve waiting on the roof. Only Juliet didn't think it was just this simple.

She felt something was off, like something bad would happen, each time she tried bringing it up, she immediately stopped herself. She even almost called Tony before deciding to not bother him.

--------------------------------------------------

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious" Sam spoke into the phone, Juliet brushed away a piece of hair and sipped from her cup.

"Who is this?"

"The good-looking guy and girl in the sunglasses, your 10 o'clock"

Jasper turned around, being redirected by Sam as he first turned the wrong way. Juliet raised her drink, as did Sam, a smirk on her face.

"What do you want?" Jasper asked,

"You're gonna go around the corner, to your right, get in the gray car two spaces down, we're gonna take a ride"

"And why would I do that?"

"Because, that tie looks really expensive and I'd hate to mess it up" a red light appeared on his chest, making him look down.

---------------------------------------------

Up on the roof, Steve and Natasha stood near the edge with Jasper, Juliet hanging a few steps back.