Fourteen

Fourteen: The Helicarrier

Juliet flew around watching and helping as Sam found the guys Steve was looking for

Juliet flew around watching and helping as Sam found the guys Steve was looking for. She was awaiting her cue.

"Falcon, status?" Maria asked over the comms

"Engaging" Sam replied, immediately avoiding some people and shooting at others. "Alright Cap I'm in"

"Sam look out!" Juliet almost yelled from her suit, quickly flying over to him. He was hit, but still attempted to shoot at the plane which was attacking him. Juliet did her best to fire around it to distract it.

-------------------------------------------------

"Steve? You in?" Juliet asked

"Yeah. Alpha lock" he replied quickly

"Falcon, where are you now?"

"Had to take a detour!"

"I have eyes on him Hill" Juliet said

"Stark get to your spot, don't worry about him"

She sighed before quickly going to her section, the last one, as Sam eventually made it to his.

But, the winter soldier appeared, shooting guards and fighting. Juliet of course was unaware of this, having to fight off some of her own guards.

Sam was able to pick up Steve, taking him to the point needed as Juliet landed. The Winter Soldier shoved Steve, and broke one of Sam's wings off before kicking him off the edge.

"Are you guys okay??" Juliet panicked over the comms

"Fine, I'm grounded. Suits down. Sorry guys" Sam answered

"I'm still on the Helicarrier" Steve said

"That's alright Sam, be careful"

---------------------------------------------------

Juliet was nervous, it was down to her and possibly Steve to lock in this last base. What if something went wrong? What if I fail? Those were the two thoughts that filled her mind as she walked the small bridge. She knew she was most likely overreacting, as Steve was near by. But not close enough.

She flipped her mask up, freezing as the winter soldier stood in front of her, blocking her path.

"People are gonna die," she spoke before swallowing and speaking "Bucky" she didn't know why she added his name, maybe a small part of her hoped it'd do something to him, but he just stood with a hard glare in his piercing blue eyes. She knew she couldn't want for Steve, she wasn't even sure where he was. But Steve was his best friend, he'd probably be more helpful.