One

𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲

----------------------------♡---------------------------

Tony Stark was as complex as they came. Well, he would say he's better than everyone of course, which only made him more complex. Juliet Stark, however, was opposite of her older brother.

Juliet wasn't classified as 'Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist'. Well, she could fit under the category of billionaire being within the Stark family, but she never truly identified with it all as her brother did.

Juliet lived on her own, dated a guy, that ended badly, then tried out a girl, that ended way worse than the guy so she stuck with guys for the meantime. She's been single for years now, everytime she sees Tony and Pepper she reminds them that "Single Lives Matter".

After everything had happened with the Avengers and Loki, she moved into the once Stark now Avengers tower, Tony insisted to keep an eye on her.

Now, Tony and Juliet weren't the closest growing up, but now are closer than ever, which causes Tony to be a tad more protective over his little sister. Juliet was very close to her fellow Avengers and was always trying to get in on missions, she liked the thrill.

She almost died on one, it's one of her favorite things to tell. Steve and Bruce always gives her a frown when she tells it and shake their head, but Natasha just laughs seeing how excited she gets over telling people.

"Hey kiddo"

"Not a kid Tony"

"Well, you're younger so yeah you are, anyways, what are you doing?"

Tony spoke as he strolled over to his baby sister. Juliet was packing clothes and belongings into a bag, making Tony raise his eyebrows at her.

"I told you last week that I was leaving today"

"You aren't going to Washington with Steve and them"

"Yes. Yes I am Tony"

She swung her bag over her shoulder, walking out of her room, Tony hot on her heels. She smiled as she reached the elevator where Steve was and immediately pushed him inside. The doors shut just as Tony reached them.

"Jarvis, don't let him in"

"Of course Miss Stark"

"JARVIS open the door"

"It appears my system isn't working right now Mr. Stark"

"JARVIS"

Juliet could not contain her laughter, nor could Steve.

Word Count: 428

A/N: Hopefully this isn't too boring, but this is like, the intro, background, and such. So hope you enjoyed!

I hope you all are well and are having a good day/afternoon/night

Lots of love <3

- Em

𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 : 12/9/20

𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍: 12/9/20