~18~

Sawyer's P.o.V.
When we got home my emotions got the best of me again. A new wave of tears was brought over me. Oliver had to basically cArry me to our room. For the rest of the night I stayed wrapped in his arms. I don't think either one of us actually got sleep. I was thinking up the worse possible things. What if he hurts my baby boy? What if I never see him again? What if it's worse than that.
"Oliver"
"BAbe it's three am. Go to bed. We will find him."
"Can you just let go of me. I need a drink."
I climbed out of his arms and made my way to the kitchen. Frantically I started looking for any alcohol. They have been hiding it from me because of my recent abuse of it.
After searching I found it way in the back of the fridge. Grabbing a bottle of beer I jumped on the counter and basically chugged it. I could already feel the change in my body. All I want is numb.
When I was onto my third or maybe fourth one I heard the creak of the stairs. Soon Oliver appeared.
"Babe you can't be doing this. And no more tears."
It wasn't until then I realized that tears were still running down my face.

"It hurts Oli. I failed him. Just let me be numb."
That didn't satisfy him because soon I was in his arms again sobbing my eyes out.
"You didn't fail him. You were trying to see the better in a person. And babe that is a good thing. This is was I fucking love you."
"I love you too. Please don't leave me." I choked out muffled with sobs.

"Let's go sleep and we can worry in the morning. I promise we'll get that little booger back"

A sad chuckle left my lips before I was being carried away.

Hey guys. Sorry about the wait. I sound like a broken record. But hey I got like over 100k reads on a master!! Thanks so much and I hope you liked it. Oh and sorry about shortness. Comments?