~9~

Sawyer's P.o.V. 
I woke up to Joey pulling on my arm with tears falling down his little face. 
"Daddy I had a bad dream"
"Oh tell me what it was about."
"It was about dadda. He was hurting you again Daddy. I don't liwke it!"
"Oh honey I don't like it either but he will never hurt us again. Come on let's go get some breakfast."
He jumped down and grabbed my hand. He dragged me to the kitchen were Kiyanna and Oliver sat.
"Good morning boys!" Kiyanna smiled. 
"Good morning. What's for food?"
"Poptarts!"
"That's to sugary for my little boy."  I lifted Joey up onto the counter. "Since becoming a father I watch what he eats for breakfast." 
I walked over to the fridge to find some fruit or something. It was full of beers, energy drinks and other random horrible foods for you. I frowned and walked to the cupboard. Frowning I brought the poptart box down and handed one to Joey. 
"Daddy is going to shower then we are going shopping for good foods."
Joey smiled a very cute smile and nodded his head. I chuckled and kissed his head.
"Kiyanna watch him please."
"Will do sir!"
I laughed walking away to get in the shower.

Kiyanna's P.o.V.
I look down and frown. I was only being happy with Sawyer for Joey's sake. He has already seen to much hate in this world. He needs better influences. I really miss Sawyer. I guess everyone moves on or maybe we were just not meant for each other. It makes me upset though. 

Sawyer's P.o.V.
"So Joe what do you want."
"Apple!"
"Okay we will get some apples buddy."
For a long time he was quiet. He just stared down at the ground.
"Daddy, what are those?" He pointed down my scars. 
I sighed. How do I explain this to a little kid? I held my breath for a minute until speaking.
"Oh they are scars honey. Just like the one you got on your knee when you fell off your bike."
"But there is so many of the daddy."
"I guess mine were more serious then falling off a bike."
"oh. Can we get grapes too?"
I pulled off a small laugh at his lost interest. "Yes we can." I kissed his head and continued our shopping trip.

Oliver's P.o.V.

I sat in my room thinking for a moment. I really did miss Sawyer. I was mad for how he left but I couldn't help feel bad for him. He went through so much while he was gone. I also gave him a lot of hell even before my accident. That little boy of his is cute though. I think he stayed together and hasn't fallen apart yet for him. He's seen way to much for a boy of his age. I hope him being here will turn him around. In a few years it might not even remember his other father. But I know he will always be there like a little pest. 

Hello all my lovelies:D I don't have much for you guys but tell me what you think? also that new stroy is coming...so I love you guys Comment and vote?