~12~

so we hit 50K views on the first one in the series!!! ahhhh I can't belive it y'all. There I go with y'all again,...

~one week later~

Sawyer's P.o.V.

The love birds are coming home today. Then we are back into a normal daily routine. I'm really starting to worry about Kiyanna. I think he's being bullied. Like he comes home with bruises and limps which I know Sage would never do to him but when I tried to talk to him he just shut out and said everything was fine. Kyler could talk to him when they get home. I just don't want to see him get hurt.

"DADDY!" Joey yelled from up the stairs.

"Indoor voice Joey,"

"Ugh but hurry! It important!."

I sighed and got off the couch where Oliver and I were trying to take a nap. At the top of the stairs was a worried Joey. 

"What's up bud?"

"It's Kiki.."

Panic rushed through me. If something happened to that kid while they were gone I'll be dead.

I ran and knocked on his door. There was a lot of shuffling before the door opened. He looked at me a little annoyed. 

"Uh yeah?" he asked.

"Joey said something was wrong with you."

His whole face turned bright red as he stuttered out a no, Then there's a noise from his closet before I heard a small"Shit."

"Uh Kiyanna is someone here?"

"Oh uh no.." He trailed off looking very pale. 

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door. I pulled it open and a half dressed Sage fell out. My eyes widened as I turned back to Kiyanna. HE had tears in his eyes and was even more panicked.

"I'm sorry! Don't hurt me please."

"Oh I won't hurt you but why didn't you tell me he was coming over?"

He looked at the ground and played with his fingers. "Well because..I was ready and we were going to..."

It was my turn to look panicked. After politely asking Sage to leave I sat Kiyanna on his bed.

"Look you're to young for that Ki, also your brother would kill me!"

He giggled and shifted so he was on my lap like a little kid.

"Maybe I wasn't ready, I just wanted to make Sage happy."

"Don't do anything you're not ready for bud."

He smiled and pushed farther into my chest. "I guess thank for stopping us."

I thought to myself "what a silly kid. God this is going to be Joey in like ten years. He's not allowed to date until he is 35."  I chuckled to myself thinking about how over protective fathering I was doing. 

sorry it was crap....just a filler and sorry forthe wait....i say that every time but I really am just some writers block...so comments? votes? I love you all.