~6~

Sawyer's P.o.V.
When I woke Seth was still sleeping. I laughed pecking his nose. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me farther bring me closer. 
"Good morning"I Whispered
He smiled again and turned around. I got up walking to the living room. Joey was already up watching cartoons. 
I sat down next to him kissing his head.
"We have to talk baby boy."
"What"
"Last night I did something very mean. I'm sorry for saying that to you. Do you forgive daddy?"
He was thinking then turned around smiled and kissed my cheek.
 "Of course silly willy"
I smiled hugging him.
"Why is that cute boy here?"
"He needed somewhere to stay so daddy brought him here"
"Oh"
He went back to watching cartoons. I reached over and moved some of Kiyanna's hair from his face and kissed his head.
"Kiyanna.."
He jumped up. 'DON'T HURT ME"
"Shh Kiyanna I wont"  I cradled him in my arms.
He settled and sighed but had tears falling from his eyes.

"Bad dream. Im sorry"
"It okay. I was just thinking we are going to sign you up for school."
His eyes brightened. "I haven't been there forever."
"Do you want to?"
"Yes"
"Good because you don't have a choice"
He laughed and curled back into a ball. I ruffled his hair but he swatted my hand away. 

"Oh Kiyanna. I will mess with your hair if I wanna."

So There you go guys :D I also have something to tell y'all.. So I want to do like a Q and A chapter thingy about the characters and the story line or anything you're confused about(This is for any of my stories.) Also fill free to ask about me :D. So comment your questions or message me/inbox whatever. Thank you I love each and everyone of you! Comment,vote,follow!

Also follow my tumblr my-music-is-a-life-style :D 

Also I'm back to dedicating chapters to people/readers :D