~14~

Sawyer's P.o.V.
Once the shock had left my body I managed to walk inside. No one was in sight. I figure they were doing their own thing until Joey ran out.
"Where my daddy?"
"Daddy went home Joey."
"But he didn't play with me."
"I know bud. Why don't you go play with Ki for a while?"
He nodded his head and ran up the stairs.

I let out a sigh while I searched for Oli. Finally I found him stretched out across the bed. When I knocked slightly on the door frame his head shot up.

"What did he want?"
"He wants shared custody of Joey."

"That can't happen. He would just hurt the poor thing."

Thinking about that made me burst out in tears. I can't let Joey go back to him. Oliver opened his arms and let me through myself into him. My tears soaked his shirt as he rubbed my back.
"We'll think of something babe. Okay?"
I sniffled and nodded my head against his chest.
"Babe look at me."
Slowly I moved my head up and locked eyes with him. He leaned down and pressed and kiss firmly against my lips. His felt so warm against my frozen ones.
"I love you and Joey. I won't let anything happen to him."

"I love you too."
He smiled and kissed my head.

~ Two Nights Later~
As I was finishing dinner the doorbell rang. I groaned and shut off the stove. "Coming."
When I reached the door I fixed my clothes and hair only to open it and find Seth.
"What Seth?"

"Let me see my kid for god's sake."

"Just leave. You can see him at the court date."

"I'm not leaving until I see him."
I went to shut the door but he pushed it open. I jumped back as he attacked me. His fist connect with my tummy several times until he finally backed off. Silent tears ran down my face. It was sad to think that I had gotten use to this.

"Let me see him Sawyer."
"Okay. Only for a minute."
I stood up and tried to fix myself again but he grabbed my arm.

"I want him to spend the night. I have my boyfriend coming over and I want him to meet Joey."

"I swear if either of you lay a hand on my son I'll murder you."

"I won't. Now get my son so I can leave."

I sighed and rolled my eyes placing my hands on my hips.

"Joey pack a bag. You're going to your dad's."

I could hear his squeal all the way down the stairs. In record time he was bouncing down them and into Seth's arms.

"I missed you daddy."

"I missed you too bud." He placed a kiss on his head and let him down.

"Bring him back by 3 tomorrow. Got it?"

"Okay control freak."
I pushed him out the door and kissed Joey goodbye before they left.

When they had left the driveway I slid down the door and placed my head in my hands. Tears flooded down my face. How could he just forgive him after everything thing he saw Seth do? He had to innocent of a mind to be with him. The tears didn't stop. No one else was home so I spent the night right there. My stomach stung but I pushed that away just thinking about what he could be doing to my baby right now.

Hello my readers. How'd you like it? I feel like I haven't talked to y'all in forever. Anyways I love you guys. You should go check out my other stories. Buh-bye!!!