17

Sawyer's P.o.V.
I don't know how long I was sat in his apartment,no nose leaving me or Oliver. All I do know is that when I looked up it was dark out. My sobs never let up. I think he said something about calling the police. Obviously I wasn't listening much. When he came back in warm arms wrapped around me.

"The police are coming babe. We'll find him."

I didn't even have the strength to nod. My body
Was in shock and a little fright. Sadness took most of my emotions though. All I could think was the worse. How could a man I had loved for so long take our child like that. I knew he was an asshole for a long time but this was a new level of ass.
No long later there was a slight knock on the door. Oliver got up from the embrace. Another while passed until an officer appeared infront of me.
"We have some questions son."
Some how I made my head move slightly.

"What was the last thing your son was wearing?"

"He had a blue and gray striped shirt and these jeans. They weren't dark wash or light. Kind of in the middle. Do you want a picture of him?"

"That would be nice."

I stood up and walked to a small desk in the corner of the room. A frame sat on the far edge. It held a picture of us. Seth and Joey and me. We looked really happy.

"Uh here. His hair is a little lighter and he has a tiny scar by his lip now."

"Thank you. Now do you know for any reason he'd take Joseph or where."

"I have no clue where but probably to get back at me. I left him so he's taking all I really have left. Can't you just go find him. I don't wanna talk anymore."

He simply nodded his head and walked back to the kitchen. A small conversation stated between him and the other officer. After a few minutes they both left and Oliver came back.

"Let's go home babe."

"Will they find him?"

"Yes! Of course they will. Seth isn't getting much farther with him."

So much for my little schedule. So um here you goo. Comments? And I'm thinking of starting a new story. Idea of anything? It's going to be either Muke or Mashton.