~4~

*So I'm back and wanted to say sorry for not updating :( *insert dramatic voice* Im such a horrible person!!!! Anywhore I love you guys and such and such but I have a question!!! dun dun dun... So I want to write a new fan fiction, I have three in mind but want to know who you guys would rather it be about... So there is either Jay McGuiness from The Wanted, a Luke Hemmings(5sos) fan fiction or another gay love story of Mashton (Ashton Irwin and Micheal Clifford). Please tell which you guys would enjoy more and please give me like sixish or sevenish comments if you guys even read my stories anymore. I know I just ramble in my stories and author notes but feedback is very nice from y'all. And I just said y'all but on with the chapter! oh and also message me guys! My like only friend is out of state so I need to talk to you guys!!!*

I walked slowly home with Joey holding my hand. He kept asking questions about the quote" cute boy that cried". I finally sighed and got down to his level.
"Joey before daddy I had a boyfriend. One I really loved but hurt alot. That was him. But can you promise me that you don't tell daddy about him?"
I promise he said. 
Little did I know his little finger were crossed behind his back. 
WE walked in all smiles.
"Seth!! SETHY POO!"
he chuckled and walked in picking me up and put me on the counter. 
Joey was giggling and jumping up and down. 
"We brought ice cweam daddy!!!" HE yelled.
"My favorite?"
"Your favorite!"
Chuckling again he picked Joey up and sat him in my lap. 
WE enjoyed for once a nice sorta family dinner. After Joey begged to watch a movie. Being the nice daddy I am I told him we could.
HE picked out him favorite Toy Story and cuddled into both Seth and me. 
When the movie was almost over Joey spoke up.
"Daddy tell dadda about the cute boy at the store"
My eyes widen and I stiffened.
"The cute what?" Seth asked.
"Nothing"
Joey stood up and got in my face.
"Tell him daddy!"
Seth got an angry face and pulled me into the other room.
"What the hell was that about?"
"Its nothing honey."
"Bull shit!"
"Seth--"
He smacked my face and pushed me down.
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW YOU CHEATING WHORE"
I let the tears fall and ran out of the room. Joey was looking up at me with wide eyes.
"Daddy im-"
"Shut up. Just Shut up. Stop doing this to me you fucking kid"
I screamed at him before running out the door into another week of living on the streets.

I love each and everyone of you!

~Comment,Vote,Follow~