~7~

Kiyanna's P.o.V.
I was told today I was going to school....But that means bullies and mean teachers and bad lunch.. I don't want to go. That is the reason I was up until midnight last night screaming and crying hoping it would make Sawyer change his mind. God him being a dad thing has made him so stubborn!  
I stomped all the way down the hall and to the table this morning... All I got was "stop that god damn attitude Kiayana" from Sawyer. After that he forced me to get ready even thought I had tears pouring out of my eyes. Then he made me get in the car and go to the stupid hell hole.
We stopped in font of the school. It was really big. I got really scared now.
"Please Sawyer don't make me." My voice cracked. 
He just sighed shaking his head. I got out and followed him to the office. They got all my papers together and gave me my schedule. 
I found my first class and was pushed inside. 
The teacher was some old lady. I looked down walking in. She crinched her nose. 
"Students this Kiyanna... go sit back there by Sage he will show you around"
I slowly made my way back to the boy.  I sat down and faked a smile. He was really cute.
"Hi"
He just stared at me.  I looked down feeling small now. 
After a while he pulled out a note book. 
He wrote.
I'm Sage. I'm mute and don't feel like showing you around. 
I looked down. Well  I guess Ill just be on my own

Sage's P.o.V.
I looked at what I wrote. yeah I seem like an asshole for telling him that but not like i can handle walking around with that hot thing all day. Yes I admit he is so hot..... 
The bell rang I got up quickly.
After a few boring classes I had lunch. I ran out taking a cigarette out. Soon I heard chanting like hit him and faggot! 
I sighed looking to see what nerd they had. It was the new kid. I growled. The whole school is afraid of me so I walked up to them. Everyone scattered. I smiled but frowned when I saw his beat up body.
"Thank you" he stuttered. 
"no problem cutie" I gave him a deep kiss.
STOP YOU FAGGOT! YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND TALKING TO PEOPLE. THEY'LL MAKE FUN OF YOU! AND THAT FUCKING KISS! WHAT THE HELL? The voices screamed.
I growled at them. 
He looked confused but I smiled. 
"Will you show me around now?" he asked
"Nope" I popped the 'p' and kissed him once more before going in for my lunch. 
God do I love this kid. 

so I'm almost ready to publish a new storu :D but need a name for it... Anyways I love allllllllll of you and don't forget to comment,vote and follow me. I'm going to also start going back and editing the first two in this series. What would this series even be called?