~19~

Seths P.o.V.
"I'm sorry buddy."
I stared at the beautiful toddler standing in front of me. Sobs took over his whole body and that was my fault. He was asking for Sawyer over and over so I snapped. I swear I didn't mean to hit him or take him from his home or hurt my Sawyer. None of this was suppose to happen. I'm an idiot.

"C-can we go home yet?"

"I told you to let me think."

A picture of the three of us sat on the dash. We were happy. I didn't hurt my boys. Now I did. Now Sawyers not mine. Now he's someone else's. Now I'm in trouble. Sure taking Joey home is the right thing but I'm scared. I'm going to be in big trouble. I'll probably never see him again.

I climbed over the console and sat next to my boy.
"Listen little dude, I love you. I never meant to hurt you or daddy. You know that right?"

"Yes daddy"

"When we go home you're not going to see me for a long time, okay?"

"Why not?"

"I'm going away."

I placed Joey on his feet in front of the door. My lips linger on his head and a stray tear ran down my face. Those big eyes looked up at me with so much disappointment.

"I love you little dude."

I softly knocked on the door and ran to my car. Lights came on in the house and the noise of running feet was heard. Someone yelled at me as I drove off. In the mirror I could see Sawyer holding Joey with all he had. He deserves this. He needs Joey and Oliver. They're the family he deserves after me.

The apartment is a mess. I shouldn't have left like that. I pulled a crate over and sat on it. A few pictures were thrown on the floor. My favorite tucked nicely in my wallet. I pulled it out and let the rest of my tears rush down my face. I ruined everything, like always.

The pounding on the door along with yelling voices pulled my from my thoughts. Seconds later the officers stood by me. My eyes met theirs and I was in cuffs, heading to where I belong. Away from people to hurt.