Chapter 4: 'A La Carte'

Daniella's P.O.V:

3 days before their New York trip...

"What time is our flight?" I asked Anna, pulling out another suitcase from the downstairs closet.

"Uh, yeah. I forgot to tell you... it's at 3... in the morning." She cringed, knowing how much I hated getting up early.

"Yay..." I sang in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm going upstairs to go pack, okay?" I pulled my huge bag up the stairs, along with Anna on my tail. We both got to the top of the stairs and went out different way to our own rooms.

Since I'd be at this packing business for quite a while, I decided on playing some music from my iHome on my side table, so I pressed my 'One Direction' playlist and hit 'shuffle'. Loved You First came on and I just went over to my closet and opened my doors and got my suitcases all ready to put clothes in them.

First, I put all my hoodies and shirts in my biggest suitcase which was hot pink along with all my other co-ordinating suitcases. I picked all of my favorite tops and all of my new ones that I got when we first found out about the trip.

Second, in my second biggest suitcase, I put all my shorts and pants in that along with all my shoes that I'd want to wear.

Third, in my smallest one, I put my cosmetics in it and all of my personal items I would need on this trip like makeup and jewelry.

Lastly, in my carry-on, I put some magazines and books and my phone charger and stuff in it, plus, some extra pairs of clothes in case we lost our luggage. I always do that if I'm going on a trip, and so should Anna.

"Anna?" I knocked on her door, but all I heard was loud music playing.

"Anna. What are you-" I slowly crept into her room then she turned around and nearly had a heart attack.

"Don't do that!" She said holding her hand over her heart and panting.

"I didn't mean to scare you. Oh, and by the way. Pack some extra pairs of clothes in your luggage cause we could lose it during the flight." I explained to her as she gathered some more clothes into her suitcase.

"Well, I'm almost done. Are you?" I asked her.

"Yeah I am. I just have to get my shoes in here. Do you want to go out for dinner or something?" Hmm... lets do that.

"Sure! How about we leave at..." I looked at my watch, "6:15?"

"Yup! Wear something nice." She said going into the bathroom.

I went back into my room and put all my suitcases aside for the last bits tomorrow.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower then blow dried my hair. I turned on the curler and went out of the steamy room and into my closet to pick out my outfit for the night.

I searched through my clothes and decided on a chiffon salmon pink top, with a white cardigan, my high waisted pleated white shorts and my flat gladiators with white gems on them.

In the end, I had my hair done in soft, wavy curls and my makeup consisted of concealer, foundation, some blush, my white shimmery eyeshadow, a straight line of eyeliner, curling my lashes and lots of mascara.

I grabbed my iPhone and put my tribal, pink and yellow phone case on it and left my room with my white purse on my shoulder. I went over to Anna's door, but it flung open and out stepped a gorgeous looking Anna.

She had on a white blouse with a black blazer on, and striped black and white pleated shorts, along with black platform heels. Her dirty blonde hair was tied to the side and had loose curls in it.