Chapter 12: It's Confirmed

Daniella's P.O.V:

"Time for bed, you shower babies." Everyone but me, Zayn, Louis and Harry said pushing us into Harry's room.

"Grr... I really just want to sleep in!" I hissed slipping another oversized shirt from Harry's suitcase.

"Are you sure I can wear this?" I motioned to his shirt as I walked into the bathroom along with Zayn and Louis.

"I'm sure, now come here snuggle buns." Harry sat down in the small walk in shower so I went in with him and snuggled into his chest.

Zayn and Louis stepped in with pillows and blankets so we quickly grabbed some and all got comfortable, as comfortable as we could since we were in a shower!

"GOODNIGHT SHOWER BUDDIES!" Louis shrieked causing all of us to shake awake.

"Urgh. This night better go fast." I said before falling asleep, curled up beside Harry.

I woke up, everyone still sleeping, and it was definitely not morning.

I really needed to pee, so I peeled myself off of Harry, trying not to wake everyone, but as I tried to step over Zayn, I accidentally stepped on his face causing him to shriek in pain.

"OH MY GOD! That hurt! DANIELLA?!"

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" I praised kneeling down next to Zayn as he cursed and held his face.

"What's going on?" Louis said rubbing his eyes as I turned on the light switch and saw a huge red streak going down the left side of Zayn's cheek.

"Zayn, I am so sorry! I needed to pee and I really couldn't see and oh gosh, I'm so sorry-" I rambled on.

"Dani, it's fine." Zayn said patting water on his cheek, getting my attention.

"Are you okay to go back to bed?" I asked.

"Let me get a bandaid. Turn off the light and I'll come back in bed. Er, I'll come back in the shower." Me, Louis and Harry went back into the uncomfortable shower and five minutes later, Zayn walked back in and we all fell back to sleep.

Come to think of it, I didn't even use the bathroom.

***

"Wake up you sleepy heads!" Anna yelled turning on the light and saying the boys had an interview in 1 hour.

We all got up and took showers, and in the end, I was wearing denim shorts and a lime green, Victoria's Secret v-neck that I borrowed from Anna. SHE actually brought clothes.

"Let's head out now!" Harry yelled intertwining our fingers and got into the elevator.

The mob of crowd at the entrance never left, I feel bad for the poor security guys. We got into the limo and drove to the studio where the interview was located.

After waiting for the boys to go on, me and Anna stood on the side watching the crowd go wild and have all of them sit in a different chair.

"Welcome you guys!" The interviewer said fixing his tie and clapping along with the crowd.

"Thanks! New York is amazing!" Niall said putting a grin on his face.

"Everyone loves New York City. Don't we?" He asked the crowd.

"So, the success on your new album Take Me Home has gone great! What's everyone's..." He drained on asking them questions about their album so I just talked to Anna for about 20 minutes until the question about dating came up.

"Who's single in the group?"

No one raised their hand so the man was taken aback and was shocked.