Chapter 18: RUN!

Daniella's P.O.V:

"Stop... moving..." I mumbled, feeling a lot of moving and rustling in my bed.

"I'm just getting up to practice for the concert tonight," Harry's soft voice hovered over me, "you go back to sleep."

He kissed me on the lips then I heard the bathroom door close so I let my sleepiness take over me.

But, that just didn't work out. The sound of the pellets of water in his shower, the ruffling of his clothes when he changed, all of those little noises kept me awake.

I groaned, and lazily trudged out of bed. I knocked on the door to my bathroom, and found Harry in just his boxers when he opened the door.

He seriously has to stop being so sexy. Well, no. I like him being sexy.

"Why are you up?" He said as I walked over to the counter to grab my toothbrush.

"You kept me up." I said putting emphasis on the 'you'. He nodded and walked over to the pile of clothes on the floor by the shower. A pair of khaki pants, a black blazer with a white v-neck underneath was what was there.

"I'll be leaving in 10, babe." Harry said pulling up his pants, glancing over at me every once in a while.

"Okay, when will you be home?" I pouted, wanting to see him before we go to the concert. Well, it's not like I won't see him enough tonight.

"I actually don't know, Daniella. I may be there for the whole time," He said coming over to me and planting a kiss on my lips, "bye. I love you!" He waved before leaving me in my room alone.

What do I do now?

Hmm... wake up Anna!

I sneakily tip toed into her room, thankfully still being asleep because Niall stayed the night. Creeping over to the nightstand, I picked up her very full glass of water and walked back over to the side she was on.

Should I do this? What the heck. She needs a shower anyway.

I smirked to myself, and brought the glass over her head. I tipped it slowly and finally poured the whole thing on her chest and her hair.

"WHAT WAS THAT?! DANIELLA FORESTER!" She screamed with the most horrifying look on her face. Oh my lord, I shouldn't of done that. She looks like she'd pull out a knife and slice my eyes out.

"I-" I choked out but a giggle left my mouth, "I- I'm sorry!"

She glared at my with a clenched jaw.

RUN!

I speedily turned around and ran straight out of her room, Anna right on my track.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, DANIELLA!" She yelled causing me to scream my head off as I nearly flew down the stairs. Thankfully, I got downstairs so I ran over to the kitchen and hid behind the counter.

"I will find you..." Anna's voice lingered as I giggled to myself, a shiver rushing through my back.

"I heard that... Daniella Forester, you are DEA-"

"OPEN UP!" A loud, mans voice yelled, from which seemed like the door. I slowly got up from my spot, raising my arms in surrender to Anna as I walked to the front door.

"Uhm, may I help... uh, you?" I nervously said to the big man standing in the doorway.

"Miss, you need to quiet yourself down! I could hear you from the level below here!" He yelled in my face.

"I-I'm sorry sir. Me and my roommate will quiet down. We promise!" I begged to the man. He just squinted his eyes and walked away. I mentally slapped myself, and walked over to Anna.

"It's just like the incident in New York with the boys!" She laughed on the couch, her legs crossed.

"Why am I always the one that goes to the door?!" I said to her, taking in her appearance. All of her hair was completely wet and her white cami was sprinkled with water.

"Wait a second! I still have to get you back from this whole water incident!" She yelled, and I just shushed her.

"Do it later missy! We've got to get ready for the concert!" I sang in my excited voice, and she just rolled her eyes. We both decided on going shopping, since it was only 7:30 in the morning.

We both walked upstairs, got our showers and came downstairs all ready to go out and get a pair of clothes for tonight.

***

"We seriously have to get ready! It's already 3 and we take forever!" Anna yelled rushing in through the door, and throwing her bags on the couch.

We took our stuff upstairs and began to get ready by both taking another shower each and then blow drying our hair. Once we had finished that, we both giggled in excitement and went to our shopping bags.

"Eeeh! I am so excited! Wait, Daniella. Three months ago, we were going to this concert, not knowing One Direction. Who knew we'd be going as their girlfriends? I am actually amazed and... " She rambled on, me thinking the exact same thing.

"Anna, I feel the exact same way as you. I just find it funny how we know them. I can't even imagine what those girls will do when they see us there!" I squealed and then pulled out my new dress that I bought today.

I laid out the article of clothing, as did Anna, and we both scrambled into the bathroom. Making the time 4:30.

"I want my hair very loosely curled. What are you doing with yours?" I asked Anna.

"I'm curling mine. Here, I'll get it, its in my room."

Once she came back with the curler, I started to loosely curl my long hair. After 30 minutes, mine and Anna's hair was done.

http://fad3out.tumblr.com/post/41579441536

{ ^ Daniella's hair }

http://longhairstyleshowto.com/curly-curly-long-hair/

{ ^ Anna's hair, except picture it shorter }

We both applied our makeup with eyeliner and mascara, and then slipped on our outfits.

http://piecesofallison.tumblr.com/post/39407725221

{ ^ Daniella's outfit }

http://www.polyvore.com/summer/set?id=70290066

{ ^ Anna's outfit }

* The outfits are pretty, I really suggest you looking at them *

Making it just in time, we finished at exactly 5:30.

Okay... concert in one hour, meet and greet in two and a half.

"Annnnna! Let's go! We have to get to the concert." I sang, jumping up and down. She picked up her phone and purse, as did I, and then we both set off in the direction of our car.

What an experience this will be.

__________________________

A/N: Sorry it is short, and a filler, but the next chapter will be long... hopefully. Lol!

Soooo... how are you all doing? :)

*Question Time*

What's your favorite food?

Mine is either chicken alfredo or pizza!

Vote, fan, and COMMENT!

Oh! Can you also tell me if those websites worked? Remember, if you haven't already, please do that because its cool to see the outfits! Copy and paste them into google or whatever... hopefully it'll work! :)

Love you all, my little duckies.

~Victoria♡