Chapter 8: Teen Gossip

Daniella's P.O.V:

I woke up to the blinding sun straining in through the windows. Looks like someone forgot to close the curtains.

"Anna? Are you awake?"

I groaned and sat up resting my back against the headboard.

"Now I am, why are you up so early?" She asked sitting in the same position as me. I looked over at the clock and laughed.

"It's 1pm." I said reaching for the tv remote. I turned it on and Toddlers And Tiaras was rerunning. I really hated that show, seeing little kids being dolled up like that. It's terrible.

I clicked the '+' bottom on the remote, to find an American gossip show on, called Teen Gossip. What a stupid name.

I reached over to grab my phone and unlocked it, the picture of Harry last night drowned through my mind, remembering everything that happened yesterday. In the background, I could hear the teenage girl on the tv show talk about a new subject.

"Has the two members of the british/irish band One Direction, got two new girlfriends? The teen hotties, Niall Horan and Harry Styles were caught yesterday walking out of a fancy French restaurant last night with the rest of the band with two young girls themselves. We don't know who they are, or there names but just take a look at this." A picture of me and Harry walking side by side last night came up, me smiling up at Harry and Harry holding my shoulder, and then a picture of Niall and Anna doing the same next to us.

"What the?" I said turning up the tv. Anna just gave a weird look and grabbed her phone. I assume she texted Niall.

"Sorry directioners, but this just may lead to every boy in One Direction taken. But, we'll definitely be on the lookout for these two cuties and those two girls. I'm Chelsea Donally and this, is Teen Gossip."

I heard a buzz coming from my lap and grabbed my phone to see a text from Harry.

Harry<3: I know your watching Teen Gossip, I can hear it from the balcony... hah. Don't get bothered by it. It's a gossip show, that's what their supposed to do :P It's not true and that's all that matters. :)

My heart kind of sank when he said it wasn't true, and that maybe we weren't 'together' but we just met. Well, not just met.

Remembering he texted me, I replied speaking the truth.

Me: Thanks :) That stuff is garbage anyways. So, good sleep? ;)

I got an instant response so I took hold of my phone.

Harry<3: Very good sleep, I missed you though :'(

I actually laughed out loud to the randomness, causing Anna to look at me weirdly. I just ran over and sat down next to her spying on what she and Niall were talking about.

"Whatcha doin?" I said rocking back and forth.

"Not much, only Niall is taking me out somewhere, I don't know where yet." She said as if it was the most casual thing ever.

"Oh come on! Boys always have to make a big deal out of everything." I laughed and peered over her shoulder.

Nialler<3: babe, I know you want to know but it's a surprise :)

I gave a big 'aww' and then went over to the bathroom. Half way there I remembered Harry texted me. Then, I heard my ringtone go off so I bolted it over to Anna's bed and picked it up.

"Hello?" I said sitting down.

"Hey babe, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk with me?" He sounded a little nervous.