Author's Note

Hi Readers,

I'm trying my hand at a real person fiction. It is an alternate universe with a Vampire Henry Cavill and a Werewolf Alexander Skarsgard, (Alex is a minor character in the first half of the story, but he will be more important in the latter part of the story). I thought it might be fun to write and so far it has been. It is a bit of a slow burn, but trust me, there will be sexiness. I can't write anything without that!

Now warnings:

This is a story meant for a mature audience, there will be mature themes and sex scenes.

There are mentions and hints of 17 year old and an 18 year old having sex, but it isn't a theme of the story, all sexualised characters are over 18 during the story.

This is about Vampires, so yes, there will be blood. Drinking of blood, bloodplay during sex, all sorts of stuff like that. If you aren't into it, that's cool, you probably won't like the story so don't waste your time.

There will be violence, mentions of death and possible deaths of characters.

Also, Vampires and Werewolves aren't human, they have different priorities and behaviours. Try not to judge them too harshly.

Well, that's about all from me right now. If anything changes, I will update.

Thanks for reading and if you enjoy the story please vote. I love reading and responding to comments, so, if you have any, I want to hear them.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy The Pull.

SillyRabbit

Thank you to @selahmassage for all her support, encouraging comments and beta reading. If you haven't checked out her work, you're missing out!