Chapter 17 Rowena

Rowena

My entire being was overrun with new sensations. The darkness appeared as bright as a late afternoon glow, tinged with blues and silver light instead of reds and golds. Even subtle touches, like the water lapping at my skin, became nearly overwhelming, drawing my attention to each ripple. I could hear my mate's heart excitedly thump in his chest, hear the blood rush through his veins. Subtle scents became overwhelming bouquets and I could smell physical reactions. I could smell Henry's excitement, I could smell his desire. 

I had new senses too, I could see and hear his thoughts sometimes, sense how he was feeling. Right now his feelings were driving me wild. Everything about him right now was urging me to take him, to bite him, mark him, own him. My hunger for him was more intense than ever before, the death throes of the Pull to Henry were as violent and savage as I was now.

I launched myself at him before I even knew what I was doing. I moved so fast, but my eyes registered the movements, nothing blurred as I leapt on him, I could see everything. Henry grunted as he fell to the cold tiled bathroom floor. I wasted no time worrying if he was hurt, it never crossed my mind. All I could see was that spot below his ear, his throbbing vein and my desire to have him forever. 

Somehow, I knew, without having to be told, that my fangs were ready. Opening my jaw, I struck like a snake, latching onto the only creature I could ever see myself with.

His sweet life bringing blood flooded my mouth. He tasted different from how he had tasted mere hours ago. Every subtle note of his cruor was intensified, overpowering and extreme. Zestful and sapid, his spicy blood hit my stomach, radiating heat throughout my body. I wanted his taste forever and ever, it was the only thing I wanted. Well, there was another thing I wanted from him.

Ripping off his clothes, tearing them to shreds, I latched onto his neck drawing his essence into me, I needed to feel him inside me. Palming his sex with my hand I heard him moaning my name. "Rowena," he pleaded. Even without his plea, I didn't think I would be able to stop, I was too far gone, too high, too feral.

Grasping his hard shaft, I lined him up with my core and guided him roughly into me, filling myself with his thick muscle. He stretched me, a sweet pain filled me, tore at me and I cried out, my head was thrown back and I let go of his neck.

Without waiting, I began to grind against him, feeling his hard cock slide nearly out before stuffing myself again. I growled at the feeling, not at all embarrassed by my animalistic noise and desire because Henry was that way too. He sat up gripped my throat in his hand and I tightened around him.

"Fuck, Rowena. Fuck me." Spurred by his urgings my hips drove harder. Henry's big hand tried to guided my hips, but taking his big hands off my hip and neck, I pushed them down above his head, I would fuck him the way I wanted. Surprised he stared at me, open mouthed, and his fangs peeked out, calling to me. I kissed him, running my tongue over his fangs, tasting his syrupy mouth. Instinctively, I bit his lower lip and his sweet mouth mixed with his piquant blood and I was swept away towards a climax that tore through my body like I was being ripped apart with each eruptive pulse.

Collapsing onto Henry I let him go, panting, satisfied and boneless. Henry's voice rumbled in his chest next to my ears, it's echo another new experience that gave his voice a gravelly edge I hadn't heard before. "Are you alright Little Fawn?"

I hummed at him, still too sensitive and overcome with sensations to speak properly. "Did I do it right?" I asked, forcing the words out. "Are we mated?"

I was shocked out of my daze by his raucous laughter. All the animalistic, ferocious urges I had moments ago seemed to have fled and an embarrassment crept over me. "Oh Lilith, yes, you did it right." Henry kissed my forehead, "Yes we are mated."