Chapter 13 (Henry)

Henry

I watched my Little Fawn from my window, swimming serenely across the water. She left gentle ripples in her wake as her beautiful form made her swim look effortless. The white bikini she wore was almost like a beacon in the dark blue water, even watching through my dark sunglasses, she was a bright spot in the landscape.

I felt stronger mentally after my sleep like my mind was reset. Although my dreams were full of her, they were easier now. My dreams weren't tainted with melancholic pain anymore but were hopeful, full of positive plans. I dreamed of the promise of our future, the promise of lingering looks of love without fear, the promise of her body sleeping next to me each day and the promise of claiming her as mine. I didn't dare to imagine when she claims me and makes love to me. The thought of her new vampiric body climbing onto my lap and sinking her brand new ivory fangs into my neck left me shaken and aroused me to the point of near lunacy.

I hunted around for some shorts I could wear and went to the lake. The water was warmed by the sun and felt pleasant as I dove in. Taking long strokes beneath the surface, I saw the beautiful colours the sun made refracting through the water, casting rainbows off the bass swimming below. I propelled myself through the lake, needing to come up for two short breaths before I found her.

I swam beneath her, looking up at her. If she could see through the water, she would be looking directly at me. The water rushed over her skin as she swam, tiny bubbles gathered and danced over her belly as she paddled. Her belly seemed so soft and had a gentle feminine roundness that matched her hips. The only flaw in this picture was the sparkling silver around her neck. She has given up the bracelets though, I suppose they would be heavy to swim in.

Grinning as I swam, I remembered her silvery laugh last night as we played cards, how pretty her smile was and how it brought a delightful little crinkle to her nose. Unable to stand watching her and not touching her, I thought it would be enjoyable to play a trick on her and see her joyful face again.

I reached up and yanked her leg, bringing her down into the water. She thrashed at me, but I pressed a kiss to her lips and wrapped my arms around her. She melted into me, throwing her arms around my neck and returned my kiss with surprising passion. Spurred on by her response, I crushed her into me while I pressed my tongue into her mouth, seeking her sweetened tincture.

My Lust was rising quickly, and she needed to take a breath again, so I took us up, ending our kiss as we broke through the surface. She was pursing her lips, trying to keep in a smile. Fawn gave me a soft punch in the shoulder. "Don't do that!" she said, but her laughter broke through.

"Why not?" I asked, smiling satisfied to see her giggle. "You seem to have found it amusing."

"Once I worked out it was you!" Little Fawn said. "Before that, I thought I was going to die. I think you need to remember I'm human. I'll be surprised if my leg doesn't bruise."

"Then why are you laughing?" I asked, confused. Did she like being playful, or was she upset? Frustratingly I couldn't tell. I was sure I had seen human males and females engaged in this type of playful activities. Was it my strength or some subtly in human mating I had not yet discovered that she protested?

My Little Fawn shrugged and blushed. "Your kisses were nice," she said. "They made me smile."

"You have such a beautiful smile, Fawn. Are you pleased to see me?" I asked.

Nodding, she surprised me by wrapping her legs around my waists. As I felt her thighs tighten and her warmth touch me, I let out a groan.

"Sorry," she let me go.

Grabbing hold of her thighs, I held her there. "Don't you dare move," I said, unable to keep my aggressiveness out of my voice. Taking a calming breath, my large hands held the soft flesh of her thighs. "Stay," I urged. She complied and laid her head on my shoulder, giving a little sigh of contentment. Her little noise warmed me and soothed my growing Lust.