Chapter 15 (Henry)

Henry

I laid, panting, dazed and weak. Raising my torn wrist, I licked it to close the wound. I shivered, tasting my Little Fawn, her saliva mixed with my blood, she was delectable.

Sighing, content and satisfied for the moment, I rolled onto my side, propping my head up and smiled at her. She had her eyes closed, her face was still flushed with exertion and pleasure. Her mouth was stained with my blood and she looked beautiful.

My eyes ran over her body, taking her in for the first time. Her breasts felt as delightful as they looked soft and firm, I yearned to suckle at them, bite her there and taste her. My eyes wandered over her belly and lower to her hidden mound. Unable to help myself, I noticed the well-healed scar and faded stretch marks from her pregnancy. Surprisingly I didn't feel the raging jealousy that I thought I would, not after what we had experienced together. 

She shifted rolling her hips away from me. I looked at her, she had seen my gaze. I stilled her movements, pressing her hips back. "Don't be shy, Little Fawn. You're beautiful."

She scrunched her face up and moved to cover herself, no, just cover her scar. "You don't have to say that."

I gripped her hands and held them in one of mine over her head. I traced with a finger the scar she tried to hide, "You're worried about this little thing?" I asked. She turned her head away, embarrassment flooded her features. "Believe me when I say, it doesn't bother me." I kissed her scar, and said, "you could have ten more of these, and you would still be the most beautiful woman in the world."

"You're not jealous of Charlie. Or Alex?"

I thought about it, searched my feelings so I wasn't lying to her. "I was, very much so." Shaking my head in surprise at the honesty of my words I continued, "But at this moment, no, I'm not. Not even a little." I laid my head on her belly and sighed as her fingers slipped into my hair. I hummed as she stroked me, I felt like a cat under her caress, purring with delight at her touch.

I felt the sunset and my strength return and soon her petting stopped and her breath fell into a deep rhythm. Chuckling at her soft snores, somewhere deep inside, I was satisfied that I had worn her out.

Gently and quickly I got up and covered her with blankets and showered. She would be hungry when she woke, and I wanted to feed her. She was still human and my blood wouldn't be enough to satisfy her yet, but the urge was there. She was mine to take care of, to love, to protect and I would, even if I had no idea how to do it.

Humming to myself, I dressed and went downstairs. Opening the fridge I was puzzled by what to feed her. I hunted around and found some more steaks. Confident I could recreate the meal we had cooked together I started preparing the salad as she had shown me before putting the seasoned meat in the pan.

While they cooked I ran to the woodshed to get more firewood, I would stoke a fire for her tonight, and hoped she would let me read to her again. As I left the woodshed, a familiar smell tickled my nose. I couldn't place it but I knew it was a Vampire.

Baring my teeth I rushed to the door and throwing it open, I gasped in surprise as my uncle Felix stood in the kitchen, turning the steaks. 

"You've burned these, nephew." He said as if this wasn't the first time I had seen him in 160 years.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my ears straining to hear my little Fawn upstairs. Relieved I heard her little snores. She was safe.

"I heard you had a mate and that you were planning a coup. I've come to offer my assistance," Felix said with a conspiratorial grin.