Playing With Fire

"She was never quite ready. But she was brave. And the universe listens to brave."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

 Celeste Black didn't exactly have the easiest upbringing

Celeste Black didn't exactly have the easiest upbringing. But she has always been able to find the positives in life. She may live in an orphanage, but she has a roof over her head. She may not have any family, but she has her friends.

The golden quartet can be seen roaming the halls together at all times. There is no lie that they held quite a reputation amongst the castle. Ron Weasley was known for his strategic thinking and bottomless stomach. Hermione had her prodigious intellect and cleverness. Celeste was a very powerful witch only at the brink of learning her true potential. Then there was Harry Potter, the savior of the wizarding world.

In only two years, they have fought "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" twice, battled a troll, escaped spider-infested woods, killed a basilisk, destroyed a Horcrux. To say the least, they were all exhausted.

As third-year approaches, all Celeste wants is a calm year. But when daddy dearest somehow manages to break out of Azkaban, Celeste's life comes crumbling down. Even worse, she starts to realize her feelings toward a certain arrogant toerag have changed. And when it comes to loving the "Boy Who Lived", it's like playing with fire.

 And when it comes to loving the "Boy Who Lived", it's like playing with fire

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Recommended Setting:

Font: Times New Roman

Background: Black