FIVE. | Just One Normal Year Please?

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

To say that Remus John Lupin and Sirius Orion Black were helicopter parents, was an understatement. The second Celeste, Harry, Hermione, and the rest of the Weasley family arrived back at the burrow, Celeste was immediately surrounded by her Pa's arms. He immediately apprated home, where her Dad was a nervous wreck running circles in the kitchen.

Celeste was locked in the Lupin-Black cottage for the rest of the month, only being allowed to buy her school supplies with a certain werewolf and dog glued to her side.

When September 1st finally came around, it took much convincing to make sure that Sirius stayed home. He was starting to go stir-crazy and the last thing Remus and Celeste needed was Sirius to become more neurotic than he already was.

Celeste's journey to Platform 9 ¾ was extremely simple, just a quick apparition. However, Celeste felt a tad bit embarrassed when her father acted as a bodyguard, shielding her from greeting her friends.

Finally, the Weasley family, Harry, and Hermonie arrived. Remus was still glued to Celeste's side as she went to join them. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Celeste set off to find seats and were soon stowing their luggage in a compartment halfway along the train. They then hopped back down onto the platform to say goodbye to Remus, Mrs. Weasley, Bill, and Charlie.

"I might be seeing you all sooner than you think," said Charlie, grinning, as he hugged Ginny goodbye.

"Why?" said Fred keenly.

"You'll see," said Charlie. "Just don't tell Percy I mentioned it...it's 'classified information until the Ministry sees fit to release it,' after all."

"Yeah, I sort of wish I was back at Hogwarts this year," said Bill, hands in his pockets, looking almost wistfully at the train.

"Why?" said George impatiently.

"You're going to have an interesting year," said Bill, his eyes twinkling. "I might even get time off to come and watch a bit of it."

"A bit of what?" said Ron.

"Oh, Celeste, expect a package to be sent a few weeks around Christmas," Remus said with a glimmer in his eyes.

"A package for what?" Celeste now inquired. All of the kids were now confused.

But at that moment, the whistle blew, and Mrs. Weasley chivvied them toward the train doors.

"Thanks for having us stay, Mrs. Weasley," said Hermione as they climbed on board, closed the door, and leaned out of the window to talk to her.