56. 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚

• you woke up next morning and got ready for the day, you woke up suna and he got ready as well, you guys took a shower together and got ready

• you woke up next morning and got ready for the day, you woke up suna and he got ready as well, you guys took a shower together and got ready. you guys ate breakfast with your family and you suna went out to go walk around and shop.

you guys stopped by a few places and went back to sunas house. you guys stayed over for a while and talked about a few things since today's thanksgiving.

"Mrs. Suna, do you wanna guys want to come over for dinner? my mom was asking to invite you and she'd be more happy meeting you as well." you smiled and asked

"thank you, and yes we would love that, but we also have Rintarous cousins coming over so if you don't mind, could we possibly bring them along? it's only 3 of them" she said "well they aren't cousins, but they're are kind of like cousins in a way? they're my friends kids"

"no we don't mind at all, the more the merrier" i smiled.

"hey y/n we should get going, we have to help your mom with the food" suna said and put on his jacket.

i nodded my head and we left. we went back to my house.

we helped my mom cook the food and my mom put the turkey in the oven and waited.

•••

after some time, The suna family came over for dinner, there Was Mr and Mrs Suna, riess, one girl who looked me and sunas age, someone around Riess age and then someone the twins age.

i greeted all of them and showed them to the living room and the kitchen.

"wow y/n you live in such a big house" Mrs. Suna said.

"thank you, my moms in the bathroom she'll come out soon" i said, me and suna went to the living room and sat down. i stood back up to talk to Mr. and Mrs. Suna while they waited for my mom, the twins went to the up stairs living room to play and hang out as riess and her cousin played in the living room and watched on the TV, the older girl who's probably sunas age chatted with suna.

"Oh hello, Mr. And Mrs. Suna, it's nice seeing you again" you heard your mother say and stood next to you.

"oh hello Malani, it's lovely to see you again, i had no idea Y/n was your daughter but looking at it now she kind of looks like you, and has your nice and sweet personality" Mrs. Suna said

"thank you Mrs. Suna, how've you been?" you mother asked

"wait you guys know each other?" i said confused