𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒

(˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘)

saturday

y/n
are you gonna help me unpack
or are you gonna be an idiot as usual?

piss hair tsumu
why are you only mean
to me and not samu?

y/n
i'll just ask samu then🙄

piss hair tsumu
fine i'll help you

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

"you laying on my bed is not helping me" you said while looking at atsumu smiling on your new bed. "i'll help you if you say something nice about me" he looked at you. "why would i- okay fine" he tuned around to face you with a cheeky smile. "you're good at volleyball... i guess"

"that wasn't so hard-"

"your hair still looks like piss tho"

"we were so close"

After Finishing Unpacking

"samu, where is my skateboard?" y/n and the twins were in the living room watching anime. "i think i put it in the garage" osamu said while texting his friends on his phone. "thanks i'm going to the skate park if you need me just text me" y/n went to the garage to get her skateboard and left to go to the park.

you heard a ding in you pocket. you unlocked your phone to see kenma texting you.

kenma bae🙄🤚
are you here yet?

y/n
i just left, is kuroo w/ you?

kenma bae🙄🤚
is someone looking forward to seeing me -kuroo

y/n
GOODBYE

kenma bae🙄🤚
i put my phone down for one sec
how much longer?

y/n
like 2 minutes impatient ass

kenma bae🙄🤚
only because i hate being w/ kuroo

y/n
aren't yall best friends?
make it make sense 🤨

kenma bae🙄🤚
more like a forced friendship if you ask me🤨
are you here now?

y/n
yes actually
do you see me?

kenma bae🙄🤚
if you wear those same musty grey sweat pants one more time

y/n
not you coming for me
these are my favorite and they're comfortable

kenma bae🙄🤚
i see

y/n
yeah whatever, see you in like 5 seconds

"hey y/n you gonna teach me a new move today?" kuroo said while watching your figure walk over to him and kenma. "you're so bad i don't want to" you said with a tired expression. kuroo smirked and walked closer.

"i got better just for you baby"

"i want to go one day without you saying shit like that"

"never gonna happen"

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

saturday 8:01pm

"kuroo is making me do extra volleyball practice tomorrow so we have to go, i'll text you later okay?" kenma said looking at what time it was. kuroo tried to give you a "where my hug at" hug which you playfully slapped him and said goodbye to the two boys.

(keep in mind i made this shit when i was a sophomore... im a senior now.)

while you were doing some tricks you noticed a tall figure coming towards your way. you got your skateboard and sat on the side in the grass to rest for a bit. you watch the figure from before get closer, it was a tall boy with brown short hair. he was was wearing a plan grey hoodie, baggy cuffed jeans with some white socks and white air force 1's.

damn, he's fine as fuck you thought, you watched him do a (favorite trick) so easily. and he's good too. he noticed you staring at him "i don't mind you taking a picture of me, i know i'm hot" he smirked at you.

he was cute until he opened his mouth.

"cocky i see, is that the only thing you can do?" y/n started walking closer to him. "oh you wanna watch me, okay i'll show you how a pro does it" he started to skating again. "haha never say that again" he laughed.

"are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna show me what you can do?" he asked skating towards you. "hmm okay fine"

you both sit on the grass after having a little skating competition. "so do you live around here or what" he asked leaning closer to you. "yeah, i just moved in with my cousins and their family. i used to go to Fukurōdani Academy but starting tuesday i go to Inarizaki High." his eyes widened. "wow, i guess i'll be seeing you more often then."

"why is that?" y/n made eye contact with the quite handsome boy. "because i go to Inarizaki High also, i'm a second year" y/n's eyes widened this time. "me too" now i get to see him at school too.

"oh i didn't catch your name, i'm y/n."

he started into your eyes

"call me suna for now"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a/n this chapter sucks but it will get better:)
update: it doesn't

a/n this chapter sucks but it will get better:)update: it doesn't