𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒

( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )

timeskip5 years later

timeskip
5 years later....

you and suna had moved into a nice apartment together, you got your dream job—which paid well. suna decided to play professional volleyball and he was starting to make a name for himself.

both of your schedules were hectic but you both made it work, with extra time for dates, or simple nights out. your life was going perfect at the moment and nothing could ruin it.

lately suna has been coming home late and saying "oh late practice tonight babe, i'll make it up to you."

the first few times you were okay but it became a daily routine after a month. you began to get worried—you had faith in your boyfriend that he wouldn't cheat but it still stayed in the back of your mind.

one day you were finally off from work so you decided it would be best to go grocery shopping or regular shopping if you had the time. "alright rin i'm heading out" it was about 12pm and he was still in bed.

he was a little tired from last night's... activities.

"hmm gimme a kiss before you go" going over to his side of the bed you leaned down to kiss him but he had other plans. he grabbed your waist and pulled you on top of him.

"ah- rin i have to go" you looked down at him while he smirked in your face. "i know but you look so good on top, especially when you ride-"

"okay we get it" you cut him off by putting your hand over his mouth which he quickly moved it and in one quick move he flipped you over and pinned you down on the bed.

"but i like this position more" he leaned to your ear and whispered "with you under me helpless" you weren't gonna let him get you flustered this easily. he began placing soft kisses down your neck and around your collarbone.

as much as you wanted to continue you knew you couldn't. "rin" you called out "yes baby?" he said against your skin. "why do you have dio on your underwear?" he instantly pulled away and covered up his body.

"stooopp~" he dragged out "you know how much i love jjba—especially dio."

(rev speaking : joseph joestar is the best joestar)

"joseph is better but okay" you made your way to the doorway "hey watch your mouth pretty girl" your smirk grew wide "or what pretty boy? make me."

with that you left the bedroom and continue with your day.

"yeah she just left what's the plan?" suna got out of bed and made his way to the shared bathroom yall have. he put his phone on speaker so he could hear better. "so me and bokuto will distract her for as much as you need, you just get everyone to set up everything then call me when you're ready."

"okay i will, thank you so much akaashi. you've been such a great help" he got dress for the day "anytime, talk to you later" suna said bye to him and with that he started the day.