𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓

( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )

5:52pm

after eating and enjoying the delicious food that suna paid for, he took you to the park where you two were supposed to go originally. you texted osamu to let him know you'll be coming home a little late, he responded fairly quickly with a simple "okay, please be safe." you didn't have your board with you at the time but it didn't bother you. you just wanted to have a good time and hang out with suna.

"hey y/n," he grabbed his board from the trunk of the car. "are you posstive you don't mind," he wanted to make sure you were fine and comfortable with him skating without you. "yes i'm 100% sure... i just want to watch you to be honest." you said trying not to look at him and he smiled at your response.

"okay, if you say so princess." you felt him grab your hand and pulled you to the spot where you two first met. he loved hanging out here with you, he would never admit it though, and if he did it would be to tease you. "sit right here and i'll show you what I have been practicing," you sat down where he told you and watched him glide down the ramp so effortlessly.

"don't fall on your ass, rin." he gave you a "why would you say that" look and turned around to face his board. he did the trick he's been practicing and he did it flawlessly, which made you a bit sad because you couldn't laugh at him.

"aw boo no fair," he skated towards you. "ima pro baby. i don't fall, unlike you ofc." he gave you a smug smirk that always makes you go crazy. "stop looking at me with that look on your face. it always creeps me out," you lied. he tilted his head to the side, "oh it does? then why do you get so flustered then," he said with a chuckle. "i don't get flustered, i have no idea what you're talking about," you turned your head away from him, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing the reaction he gets from you.

"yes you do."

"no i don't."

"stop lying y/n"

"im not ly-"

suddenly you felt a cold hand touch your face and forced you to look the opposite way, to face suna. his face was very close to yours, you could feel his warm breath on your lips. he was very pretty up close. suna stared into your eyes for a few second before he spoke. "y/n, lying doesn't look good on you. just admit it, you love when i tease you. look at yourself right now, you can't look away." he was right. you just couldn't stop staring into his eyes, they were so nice. the color, his eye shape, it was all perfect to you.

you opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out, ofc suna took advantage of that. "are you speechless or are you preparing for something else," he said, his hand was still grabbing your face. he leaned in closer and stopped right before your lips meet his. suna shifted to your ear and whispered, "next time princess." he pulled away and looked at you with a confident smirk on his face.

you on the other hand were frozen, your brain was still trying to process what just happened. "are you good?" you heard him ask you, all you could do was nod your head. you slowly came back to reality, "suna why would you do that to me." he noticed you called him 'suna' and not 'rin'. "oh what happened to rin, you too shy to say it now." you looked at him trying not to smile but you failed when you saw him laughing at you. "maybe, but we don't talk about that though."

"yeah sure," he got up from his seat and looked back at you. "it's getting late, let me drive you home pretty girl," he put his hand out for you. "okay but can i ask you something," you grabbed his hand and got up from your seat as well. "anything for you, what is it?" he intertwined his fingers with yours and gave your hand a tight, comforting squeeze.

"can this be our spot from now on?"

he smiled at your question and responded, "yes, from now on this is our spot, y/n"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a/n : sorry this chapter is super short!!

stay safe loves <33