𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋

( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )

before camie went back home, she met up with you and suna to apologize for everything she did

before camie went back home, she met up with you and suna to apologize for everything she did. you didn't believe a word she said but at least she apologized?

suna didn't even want to see her again, he only did it for you. he couldn't care less about her feelings cause she never cared about his, it works both ways.

"again, i know you both can't forget what is did but i hope you can forgive me somehow." camie said then left the shop. after that you didn't hear from her, she told you she would stay away from your relationship and for the first time she was being honest.

two months pass since the camie situation and everything was going back to normal—normal for you.

"tsumu you can't keep going up to girls showing them your twitter saying "i'm famous so you should go out with me" and expect them to say yes."

you walked down the hallway with your cousin by your side "but it works for samu" he pouted "what's wrong with me..?" atsumu faced you.

"you're asking me?" you questioned which he nodded "you don't want me to answer that" you walked faster trying to lose him in the crowd. you completely forgot he's an athlete.

he quickly caught up to you "you can't escape me y/n, i know where you live" you ignored him and kept walking. "hey princess, what's the rush" suna walked up to you.

"atsumu, im trynna run away from him and his problems" he laughed "understandable, i usually just walk away from him" he pulled you closer by your waist "can i get a kiss?" he smirked and stared at you lips.

"no" you tried to escape from his grip but he overpowered you, with your back to his chest you sat in defeat while suna held you. "just for that i'll let atsumu find you."

"this is not fair" he sighed and pecked your cheek "i love you too" he whispered in your ear.

-

the day was boring so far, your teacher talking about upcoming test and final exams. you tried not the think about them too much since they give you so much anxiety.

the bell rung meaning the end of class, you walked out with suna's arm around you as he walked you to your next class. "see you at lunch, love you" he said.

"love you too" you walked into the classroom and sat next to someone you would've never imagined yourself to be close with. "yes you're here, i got scared i was gonna be here alone" the person said.

"no i'm here yukie, rin just walks slow" she smirked at you "y'all are so cute, i'm so jealous" you finally sat next to her and waited for the teacher. "didn't you say you liked someone on the volleyball team?"

yukie froze in place "you heard me?" you nodded "oh— i thought i was alone. yeah i do, don't worry it's not suna i wouldn't do that to you" you laughed. "i know you wouldn't, i didn't even think about it."

she sighed in relief "good because i love y'all's relationship, it seems so pure and genuine" you smiled at her words "that means a lot yukie."

soon after the class begun and another boring lecture about the same thing—test and exams.

you and yukie had the same lunch so you both decided to walk together to the cafe. "so are you gonna tell me who this mysterious volleyball boy is?" you said grabbing your water out your bag.

"promise not to get mad" she looked over at you, you could only nod. "okay it's... atsumu."

you instantly spit your water out, people who were still in the hallway stared at you weirdly. "ATSUMU MIYA? PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S ANOTHER ATSUMU HERE."

"see i knew you would get mad" yukie said as she looked down at her feet. "no no i'm not mad, i'm just surprised. you can do better than that pisshair freak" you continued drinking your water while yukie laughed at your comment.

"yeah but i've know him for a while, and he helped me with the camie situation. we started talked more recently so i guess i kinda got attached" she breathed a small chuckle.

your eyes widened "ohhh so you must be the mystery girl he texts, it makes sense now" you both got closer to the cafe. "i have his password so i go on his phone all the time to see who's he talking to,"

"and the other day i went through his recent messages and i saw "y🖤" and i was confused but now i see" you looked at her.

"i really hope i'm right but i think he likes you too, he's always smiling at his phone and every time i looked at it to see what's he so happy about i always see "y🖤."

her lips curled upwards and she hugged you tightly "thank you so much" you hugged her back "no problem."

"you should sit beside him" she was hesitant "i don't know about that" you pulled her arm and dragged her over the the table "you'll be fine just talk to him like it's only you and him."

finally reaching the table you saw atsumu talking to osamu "hey guys, i brought a guest with me" yukie sat in the empty sit beside atsumu "is this seat taken?" she asked not wanting to be rude "by you" he smirked and you gagged.

yukie and atsumu spent most of lunch talking to each other. "what's up with those two?" suna whispered in your ear. you put your hand in front of his ear and whispered back "they like each other." he nodded.

"you're okay with that?" he questioned "yeah, i want them to be happy. both of them."

rev's note :

only a couple more chapters left, i still don't know how i want the last chapter to be. if you have any ideas feel free to comment them cause i really can't think of anything 😀
i keep writing at 5am for some reason

 if you have any ideas feel free to comment them cause i really can't think of anything 😀i keep writing at 5am for some reason