𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )

(don't play the song yet)

3:40pm

suna's pov

when the bell rang i packed up my things and headed to the door. y/n was standing there waiting for me, once she saw me getting closer she gave me a warm smile. i will never get over her smile.

"hey rin, do you have practice today?" she asked me. "no i don't actually, what? ...you want to hang out with me or something" i said with a smirk on my face. her cheeks turned a light pink color. "y-yeah i wanted to go to the park, do you wanna join?"

"if it's with you, i'd be happy to join" i put my arm around her like before and we walked down the halls together. "wait samu is taking me home since i don't have my board with me" she said looking sad. "i'll drive you home if you want." she looked at me with her (e/c) eyes, you could get lost in them.

"REALLY YOU WOULD DO THAT FOR ME?"

"yes i would now lets hurry up before more people look at you crazy."

we got to the parking lot and i unlocked my car. "rin your car is so nice" she said while exploring the car with her eyes. "thank you m'lady now hurry up and get in" i opened the door for her. "are trynna kidnap" she side-eyed me. i walked over to my side and got in "who would want to kidnap you"? i grabbed the aux and passed it to her.

end of suna's pov

"many people i just can't think of a name at the moment" you grabbed the aux out his hand and looked at him. "i can have the aux... seriously?" you said plugging your phone in. "yeah" he paused to laugh a little and looked at you "why do you seem so surprised?" he asked you. "because i never get it, tsumu always grabs it first then i'm stuck listening to nba youngboy" you said, rolling your eyes as you thought about those horrible memories of atsumu saying "slatt 4L" for an entire week.

"not surprising, for two days straight he would not stop saying "you talm bout MY WIFE" like huh" he said laughing at the memory. suna went on his phone waiting for you to play some music. "ew he's so cringe" you went to (your music app choice) clicked on your playlist and pressed the shuffle button. "Good Days" by sza started playing. suna looked up from his phone "i love this song" he turned up the volume.

(you can play it now 😌)

suna put his phone in the cup holder and started backing out of the parking spot. he had his left hand on the wheel and his right hand behind your seat. you noticed was wearing rings that looked so good on him, you also noticed he had a small tattoo on the inside of arm. it was two angel wings, how come you are noticing all of this now?