𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )

"iwa calm down, i didn't take him back" camie said on facetime with her best friend iwaizumi

"iwa calm down, i didn't take him back" camie said on facetime with her best friend iwaizumi. "but you're thinking about it right?" she stayed quiet "of course you are, camie just think this through. remember how heartbroken you were when you first broke up. do you really wanna go through that again?"

"what if he has changed, you never know" deep down camie knew what she was doing was wrong, lying to her best friend and trying to break up a perfect relationship, all of it was wrong— but at the end of the day she didn't care. if it meant a slight chance of getting suna back it was worth it.

camie didn't care what she had to do, she only cares about getting suna back but it was going to be hard since you have him wrapped around your finger. she didn't noticed but she began hating you. she stalked your instagram every night, it was part of her plan.

her plan was to "be friends with you" to manipulate your mind and twist everything around to make you second guess and question everything about your relationship with suna.

"okay so if you do get back together and the same shit happens... what then hm?" she sighed before answering "it won't" iwa scoffed at her pathetic excuse "how do you know for sure camie, you can't see into the future unless your name is raven now." she laughed "no but i can feel it, he wants me back."

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

my bitch suna

y/n
suna
sunaaaa
pretty boyyyy
babeeeeee
rintarouuuuuu
rinnn

my bitch suna
yes princess

y/n
can you take me out to eat??
pleaseeee

my bitch suna
right now? i wanted to sleep

y/n
bro you're always sleeping

my bitch suna
don't call me bro🙂

y/n
yes master

my bitch suna
better

y/n
stop with the master kink

my bitch suna
you're the one who started it
plus don't act like you
don't like calling me that

y/n
no?
you're fucking weird

my bitch suna
no food for you then