𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐌𝐄

( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )

the long, stressful week was finally over— until monday when you had to do it all over again

the long, stressful week was finally over— until monday when you had to do it all over again. at least you get to relax this weekend without worrying about anything right? wrong.

you had a scheduled skype call from your father and they never ended well. your relationship with your father was rocky, you would think he has changed and is open to hearing your feelings and opinions but he always goes right back to how he has always been. he has to be right— no he is always right. about everything.

you were more comfortable talking to your mother about things because she actually listens to you and she doesn't expect for you to be great at everything. she just wants you to try your best and that's all she can ask for. your mother tries to talk to your father about his behavior towards you but she gets nowhere.

he always cuts her off and says "yeah i know i'll work on it." and pushes it to the side. like you don't matter or your feelings aren't valid let alone important enough for him to care.

you went up to your room and threw you bag who knows where and sat at your desk turning on the computer. you didn't have a 4th block today so you got to go home early, the twins had practice so you were home alone.

typing your password into the computer, you dredd talking to your father, he works you like a robot and never gave you freedom. that's why you always snuck out going to the skate park or friends house.

then you saw your father's name pop up and the classic skype ringtone.

"hi dad" you waved into the camera with a weak smile on your face. "why do you look so down? did something happen?" yeah, you happened.

"oh no i'm just tired that's all. i had a long day" of course you couldn't tell him what was actually wrong, but you can tell your mother when the two of you have your daily facetime calls.

"do you want to talk about it, i'm hear to listen" he does this where he pretends to care to trick you into thinking he's trying to change. "no i don't want to talk about it" he nodded. "well we might have to talk about it because of the conversation we're about to have."

"what are we talking about today" you said not looking forward to dealing with him. "your grades, more so grade. what is happening in biology y/n you have never had a grade this low before" you sighed as you stare at the computer. he put his hands up in a questioning way waiting your answer.

you shrugged "i don't know, i just can't understand what my teacher teaches" you fidget with your fingers, a habit you do when you're uncomfortable or anxious. "what? is she speaking a different language or something" he said with a laugh. he's staring to get mad.

when your father starts scolding you he starts laughing to calm himself down before he rips you apart just by his words.

"explain to me what you don't understand" you saw him lean back in his chair. you took a deep breath before speaking "when she teaches i simply don't get it, i'm supposed to remember all of this stuff before state testing in 2 months but it's hard to learn when you have a bad teacher."