𝐄𝐍𝐃

( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )

timeskip12 years later

timeskip
12 years later....

you and suna were now 35 and happily married, you were now the CEO of a well-known company that makes millions on the way to billions while suna is a famous professional volleyball star.

lets just say you too were living well and comfortable. living in a bigger house than your old apartment but it wasn't too fancy, you both didn't see the need to buy fancy or designer things 24/7... it was too much.

today was a chill normal day where everyone was in the house surprisingly.

"MOM!" you heard from the kitchen, you knew who the voice belonged to. "i don't know who you think you are talking like that, chill out."

"sorry" they said in a sincere tone "i need your help with something very important mommy, i'm in a life or death situation."

that's when you heard it "mommy?" you stopped cooking and turned "you only say that when you want something, what is it."

you were talking to your oldest daughter, Annya. she had your hair texture and complexion with suna's eye color and shape.

"okay nya spill it, what's your price?" you joked. of course you and suna spoiled your kids but to an extent. they knew right from wrong and they knew what the word 'no' meant.

you weren't gonna let them run around carefree all the time because that's not good parenting in your eyes. yes you still need to let kids be kids and learn from their mistakes or actions—which you do that's why they're are such well-behaved... for the most part. still, you wouldn't change a thing about them.

"no i don't know need anything like that i just.." she looked to the floor. "i know i'm not rin but you can tell me anything or if you want to wait till he wakes up that's fi-"

"NO I CANT ASK DAD ABOUT THIS!"

"calm down nya, take a deep breath and sit at the table i'm almost done with breakfast."

she did as told and waited for you to meet her "okay" you finally sat down and grabbed her hand, squeezing it like suna does to calm her down when she's nervous.

"well there's this boy i like... at school. but i don't know if he likes me back and i'm scared."

"why are you scared nya?"

"because if he doesn't like me i'll be sad and... it's gonna be embarrassing if he rejects me.. i- i don't want that to happen. i don't want to look like a fool in front of everyone."

annya's face became light red and her eyes started to water. "hey hey babe it's okay don't stress yourself out about it, it's gonna be okay."

"are you sure?" she looked up and sniffled "when have i ever been wrong?"