𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘(𝟐)

( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )

8:31am

"because you get to be in the same class as the one and only, Rintarou Suna."

"wait are you serious?" you jumped in your sit from excitement. suna saw your eyes light up, you were truly beautiful to him. "no joke, are you that excited to be around me" he teased.

"ofc i actually like talking to you believe it or not" suna didn't expect you to be so straight forward with him "oh really, well i like talking to you too y/n." you both made eye contact for what seemed like a lifetime.

"YO LOVEBIRDS, WE GOT CLASS SOON LETS GO" osamu said from across the gym.

"you had to ruin the moment"

"we were having a moment?" he questioned.

"uh... i'm gonna go" you said nervously.

you started getting off the bleachers until you felt someone grab your wrist and pulled you back. you landed on a lap. "you can't run forever princess" you heard in your ear. you were sitting in suna's lap, your back to his chest. "yeah but i can run for now" you said getting out of his lap and speed walking to osamu.

suna laughed and watched you walk up to your cousin. everyone started walking out the gym going to their own classes. he started walking towards you, joining the conversation. "y/n, what school did you transfer from" aran asked you.

"Fukurōdani Academy"

"NO WAY"

"yes way"

"bokuto and akaashi come over every day, they're her best friends" atsumu said in an annoyed tone. "what are you trynna say crybaby" you said rolling your eyes at him. "i'm not a crybaby, we went over this already" atsumu said facing you. "tsumu had a break down when y/n asked if he liked jazz." osamu said nonchalantly.

it got dead silent.

suddenly the entire group started laughing.

even suna chuckled, every time he laughed you felt a sensation through your entire body. the same feeling you felt when you and him were on facetime yesterday.

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→