𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

(˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘)

sunday 9:28am

sunday 9:28am

"was his name suna?"

flashback:

"i didn't do anything special yesterday, i went to the skate park like usual. oh i did met this cute girl there she was pretty good, not as good as me tho" suna said on his phone while everyone else was stretching for practice. "wait you went to the one down the street from our house?" atsumu asked while grabbing his water bottle. "yeah i don't like the one by my house, it always messes up my board and i hate the ramps."

"and you said you met a girl, did she have (l/s) (whatever color) hair?" osamu jumped in. "yeah why are the both of you so concerned?" suna asked. "why would they care so much" he thought "because our cousin went to the skate park yesterday, but she didn't say anything about meeting someone" atsumu said sitting on the floor.

"well ofc she wouldn't tell you, she hates you"  osamu sat beside aran "great another annoying miya, wait did you say she's a girl?" suna paused. she never told me her last name, she only said her first name, suna thought. "what's her name?"

"y/n"

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

y/n gave atsumu a confused look. why would he know about the cute boy named suna? you thought. "uh did you go through my phone again?" y/n said getting up completely "if you did i swear i'll punch you right now."

"why are you always trynna swing on me" atsumu said putting his hands up to block yours. "because i don't like you i thought we already talked about this." you looked at your phone to see if you had any notifications.

nothing, as usual.

"yeah whatever, answer my question tho" he paused and looked at his cousin with a serious expression "was the person you met named suna" you looked away from your phone and back at atsumu.

not wanting to tell him too much "yeah i think it was" his eyes widened and he started jumping on your bed "woah your fat ass is gonna break the bed" he stopped and said. "aw you think my ass is fat too"

"get out"

"okay fine"

"it's not fatter than bokuto's"

"no body's will be fatter than his"

(i'm sorry but like spare 🤲)