Chapter 5

"Don't tell me what to do," Moon smiled, pointing at Maxwell. "I think I have full rights to talk, she has kept me shut up for days!"

"I don't know how to deal with her, just the General." Johnson watched as Moon danced around in Blood Ruby's body.

"You shut up," Moon laughed.

"EVERYBODY CALM DOWN OR WE ALL DIE!!!" Maxwell shouted.

"I am calm," Johnson said.

"You know me," Moon laughed again. "Wait, we're going to die?!"

"No, I just say things like that when I shout," Maxwell explained.

"I might die if I don't get Moon out of me," Ruby growled. She had to fight to get control of her own body.

"Oh? Really? Am I that bad?" Moon sneered.

"YES! YOU ARE!"

"You're not Miss Perfect either!"

"How exactly would that kill you?" Maxwell interjected.

"She's driving me CRAZY!" Ruby shouted.

"THIS ISN'T NO PICNIC FOR ME EITHER!" Moon replied. Johnson stood there and shook his head in disappointment.

"OW! Sorry, you used a double negative incorrectly, and for some reason, I feel physical pain when anyone does that," Maxwell held his head. Johnson started inching away before turning around and walking away. Blood Ruby and Moon began a fairly loud argument over who was more annoying until Maxwell had enough. "You're both equally annoying, neither of you is greater or worse. There. Solved."

"Johnson! What are you doing?" Ruby asked very loudly. Johnson was just down the hall, pressing against a wall.

"Looking for something," he replied.

"What?"

"Just a little secret that employee's know about this place,"

"You said this was Doctor Strike's old lab!"

"It is." Johnson looked away from the wall, and to Ruby. "I used to work for her, before the war."

"Then the war happened and everything went to shit," Maxwell guessed.

"Yeah, pretty much. I bet the General doesn't even remember why she went to war..." Johnson's smile was oddly large.

"Um, Wow Johnson I'm surprised, I didn't think you would act this way, or say that about your boss," Ruby scoffed.

"I'm out of the job anyway, since the war's over... Wait," He paused and walked back over to the room where Doctor Strike and Midnight were. "She said she killed her, right?"

"Yes," Maxwell looked to Midnight, who was still standing where he had stopped her. She had a blank expression with a tiny stream of blood dripping off her face. "I don't think we'll be needing this for now, FIRE!!!" Midnight snapped back to reality, grabbed her head, and started falling. Johnson ran over and caught her before she hit the ground.

"What happened?" Midnight asked drowsily, looking around the room.

"Hypnotism happened," Maxwell told her, then looked at Johnson. "Did something happen to Doctor Strike, Johnson?"

"I can't find a body, or any blood for that matter apart from Midnight's. Knowing Doctor Strike, she somehow left without us noticing."

"Well, no use standing around talking about it." Maxwell removed a shotgun from the inside of his coat and set off to search for her. Johnson set Midnight down gently and ran after him.