Chapter 10

What!? An update!? Probably speling errors again.. i just get so lazy to check. Hope ya'll enjoy it! c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Castiel's POV

The bell rang through out the school for us all to head to class. When we all went to walk to our classes, we all went different directions. I was kinda bummed at that thought, but I'll see them next period.

I walked into my English class and took my seat. 

I wanted the class to end already, though, i just sat down.

I want the day to go by quickly. Dean told me when were talking in his car, that he dosent have practice Tuesdays through Thursdays, and we all wanted to hang out at the diner today.

The diner was a nice place to hangout.

Thinking about going to the diner was all that was in my mind.

I didn't realize that the bell rang, till a student tapped me on the shoulder to go.

Now I get to see Jo, Charlie, and Dean.

Exiting the class, I saw a familiar  golden brown haird boy walking. I ran up to his side and nudged him a bit. He looked confused at first, then smiled at me.

"Hey Cas." He said and I just stared into his eyes.

Dean did the same as we kept walking. We wouldve kept walking if Jo didnt grab Dean and Charlie grab me to pull us in class.

I kind blushed at the thought of us just walking, starring into each others eyes. Not caring of who was in the way, just kept going. I think he had the same thought, 'cause he went to a cute shade of pink. 'I just hope he's gay.'

We took our seats.

Jo, Charlie, Me, and then Dean. With some other girl or so behind him.

We all had conversation and a few laughs before the teacher came in. I looked to see Jo, smling and looking adoring, towards me, but past me as well. I followed to where she was looking, at Dean.

No.

No way, I saw him first. 

Though i didn't tell Jo or Charlie that I might have a little crush on him, there was no way she was taking him. Jo was his friend, she'd understand.

Dean wasn't looking back at her, he was focused on a small doodle he was doing. I looked at jo and she caught me eye and smiled. 'Dibs.' I mouthed to her.

She looked confused at first and then, made an 'O' face and blushed.

'Sorry.' She mouthed back and then turned her attention to Charlie to have their chat. 

"Alright, done." I hear from behind me to see Dean holding up his drawing at me.

It showed for people on it. Him, Me, Jo, and Charlie looking like superheros.

I don't know why he got the thought of drawing us like that, maybe Charlie gave him the idea. I dont know. It was cute, I smiled at him and he did the same.

Again, we stoped, and stared into each others eyes. I could stay like that forever with him.

"Mr. Novak and Mr. Winchester, care to join and focus with the class?" Our teaher said, having us part quickly from each other, blushing.

"That's better. Okay now class we will.." 'Blah blah blah blah.'

It was all I heard after that.

Jo and Charlie were snickering at us, it made me blush more.

I didn't want to pay attentio to them at the moment, I turned to look at Dean agin, but he was facing the other direction as he talked to the girl next to him. 

She twirled her dark brunette hair, having a flirt smile and eyes.

My stomach twisted.

'No, I called dibs.'